II- Masked Saviour

Hi everyone... Hope you all are doing good. Thanks a lot for understanding n supporting me.

Really sorry for not being active due to hectic professional n personal life.

Please continue your support, I will try to update Atoot Bandhan by Sunday untill then enjoy this new update.

Enjoy Reading

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

3 Years Later

Many things changed in these 3 years, after that fateful day. The mansion which is used to Ansh cuteness n naughty pranks, now changed. The naughty giggles of him is nowhere to echo. From a little pampered prince he has grown into a mature boy.

Naina stood near Ansh's room watching him studying. Her Ansh has become more mature and sensitive than earlier. She also knew that to protect himself he had masked himself as cold angry person out of house but whatever he shows to everyone his innocence still stayed the same, she just knew that.

Trees may grow all they can spreading their wings but the roots stay the same. That's what she thought as he always bring smile on his big brother face.

Entering inside, she came to call Ansh for dinner, "Bacha, bahut padh liya, dinner ka time ho raha ab chalo neeche." 

Nodding head he closed the books n removed the glasses got fresh.

Walking down, he reached to dining table found it empty. Reality struck him hard again reminding him that this has become their daily routine but still his heart couldn't just adapt his new routine even though it's been 3 yrs. He knew this is reality now  but somewhere in his beating heart, he wishes to get his old days back with his Bhaiyyu, Bhabhi,.. and stopped not able to utter another name.

"Where is Bhaiyyu, Bhabhi? ", he asked her questioningly as from last 3 yrs Viransh has become more protective of Ansh not wanting to leave him a single second.

If not for Naina, he couldn't trust anyone now. As on cue, Viransh entered talking in phone the same time walked towards Ansh hugged his baby brother close to his heart trying to feel his other half's presence in him. The day tiredness left from his face, "I will talk to u later!" Saying he ended the call.

Looking down at Ansh, "Bacha, tum abi tak dinner nahi kiye?" He frowned.

Ansh looked down, that action made Viransh mad, " You again got immersed in books n forgot the time?" He asked sternly.

Looking at both, Naina interferred, "Vir, bas kar athe hi uspe gussa karne lage ho?"

"Toh kya Karu tum batao, aur tum kya karrahi thi?" He fired on her.

Knowing his anger which doesn't see anyone before she sighed, "Ek meeting thi jiske wajah se ane mei late hua. Ab gussa chod aur ansh ko khila dho." She replied softly.

Viransh calmed down n sat beside him, "Sorry baby." He apologized n fed him slowly.

Ansh eat silently, but they knew it's not normal once again reminding them what was lost. If he was their old ansh, by now he would have taken while house on top of his head.

Later, he helped him to sleep. Caressing his head, he pressed a gentle kiss "Gudnyt baby."

viransh then went to meet Naina in her room. Ever since the situation became gloomy in VR Mansion, Naina decided to stay there even though they are yet to marry. She didn't care about people's words but her only family. Moving inside, he saw her caressing their childhood photo with a six year old Ansh playing in Viransh's lap and Naina with Viraj strangling their necks.