I- In to the Abyss

Hi Guys,

The Journey of Rathore's towards caged mystery starts. Hope you all will shower same love n support.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The world knows him as an unbreakable force to reckon. But currently his life has turned upside down.

A car stopped before a huge building n a man in his late twenties walked inside without any expression on his face.

He stopped before a door, the person guarding the room gave a salute n opened the door.

The beeping sound of machine fell into his ears as he stared at the young boy on the bed attached with various tubes.

His heart constricted watching him, slowly sat beside caressing the small face, "Bacha... You can't do this... Please baby wake up." He spoke in broken voice.

"Chinta mat kar Vir, Humara bacha theek hoga." A gentle voice spoke from behind keeping a calming hand on his shoulder.

Even though they are worried, there wasn't any tiredness on her face n why not she is the strength n force behind the great Wall of VR, soon to be Mrs Naina Viransh Rathore. The lady who rules the heart of VR n the entire Rathore Mansion.

Listening to her, he closed his eyes remembering the incident which landed him here.

Few days earlier,

The Rathore Mansion has decked up fully as bride with lights illuminating every nook n corner. Why not, the most awaited engagement day of Mr and soon to be Mrs VR.

Every face is filled with smiles as this is not any ordinary engagement but the union of two powerful Royal families of Rajasthan.

Among them is the one who is more happy is a thirteen year old kid standing between the couple grinning cutely holding their hands.

His smile is what made the couple more happy.

When the ceremony is about to start, the kid ran inside in a lightening speed, "Anshu... Aram se bacha!"

But it fell deaf in the excited young boy's ears. He came back hopping, "Bhabhi yeh aapke liye." N forwarded a small box with greeting card.

Naina took it with a smile opened it. Her eyes were filled as the card is hand written, quoting, "Welcome Home Soon, Bhabhi Maa!"

Watching tears in her eyes, his face fell as tears automatically pooled in his innocent doe eyes, "aapko pasand nahi aya?"

Naina kneeled down to his level n hugged him tightly, "Nahi baby... I love it. Yeh sabse spl gift hai Anshu... Thank you." She replied emotionally kissing his face with motherly love.

A huge smile crept on Ansh face turned to the man who is watching two most imp people with a smile, "Bhaiyu...!"

Vir picked him up, "Anshu.. mera gift kaha hai?"

Looking at him, "Bhai ke paas hai..." He replied with a smile.

Listening to him his smile faded silently praying not to make his fears come true as the other imp member isn't available yet.

Vir-" Anshu .. tera bhai ka koi call aya kya?" He asked feeling an uneasiness which he was getting from the time Viraj left to London.

The kid shook his head pouting, as he hadn't seen him from a very long time, "Call bhai... Anshu unhe missey karrahe..!"