MEET RATHORE'S

VIRANSH SINGH RATHORE (31)

An uncrowned king.... ruling the business world with just a snap of his fingers. A man with sharp mind n tactics than no one can defeat. The word VR is enough is send the opp. person on to his knees. If anyone stand against him then it's a death sentence. Spare no one who targets his family... His priceless treasure. His deadliest weapon is giving the most beautiful smile yet having cold stare - the most lethal combination. Eye his family with ill intention.... He strikes as thunderstorm without warning. A vigilant lion for his family most particularly, to his brothers. They are his heartbeat. His baby is soothing balm to his cold heart for whom he can go to any extent. Though he loves his brothers with all his heart, he does discipline them when needed particularly his baby brother who thinks he could get away with his cute doe eyes. He is untouchable wall between his brothers n dangers and there is no one who could break the Great Wall of VR.

VIRAJ SINGH RATHORE (29)

A very calm n composed unlike his elder brother

A very calm n composed unlike his elder brother. An undisputed king n ruler in journalism. Specialised in handling crime cases  Always abides to truth n can go to any extent to unravel the darkest n deepest truths of criminals. There is nothing which could escape his sharp eyes. Can read the person with just a glance. Due to his work, he is on headlines every single day. A dangerous devil in disguise of Angel.  Touch his family and he will show you hell in that very moment. Strict by looks but a softie by heart. Admire his elder brother enough to obey him without a word and protects his younger brother yet can keep the naughty kid on line with just a single stare.

VANSH SINGH RATHORE (16)

A cute notorious kid in the family

A cute notorious kid in the family. The heartbeat of his brothers. A tear drop from his eye, his brothers would destroy the ocean alone. He tugs the heartstrings of his entire family. Love n respect them a lot. Has a list of complaints always available against his middle brother. Scared of their anger. Playing basketball is his passion just like his brother. His brothers are his whole world. Losing his parents at very young age he became very much attached to his brothers. As they raised him with all the love n care protecting from devil's of outer world.

--------------------

Hope you all liked meeting our heros. Do let us know through comments. Do vote, comment n share.

Take care 😇