PROLOGUE

They say a power of love can rival any force.

So what happens when the bond of love which is between them is challenged by the destiny?

Will they survive or succumb?

VR Industries

A name which can shake the business world with just a single snap.

Right now, There is a colossal ruckus near the building as the news flashed, " The torchbearer of the hidden truth, Viraj Singh Rathore goes missing.”
.
.
.
Everyone could see The VR walking out the building with an expressionless face and surrounded him in a wink.
.
.
.
“Is this true that your brother went missing, VR?"
.
.
.
“ Is this any public stunt by the Rathore’s?
.
.
.
“Do you think, he is still alive?”
As soon as he heard the last question, his eyes caught the culprit, who immediately gulped seeing his face and the flashes stopped.
.
.
.
“Raj, Where are u baby?”, he whispered painfully , a tear rolling down.
.
.
.
.

The car stopped before a building, entered inside. He moved into one room n sat holding a young boy hand who is on bed with oxygen mask on his face n IV attached on to his hand, "Anshu, pls get up baby." He remembered how he was brought here.
.
.
.

He was in the middle of the movie when the security guards surrounded suddenly, startling him and handed a phone.
.
.
.
The security tried to distract him but failed when Ansh was adamant and turned to have a look at the screen.
Watching the news, he couldn't understand how to take the new found information about his own brother, froze staring at the screen, when a pair of arms engulfed him before he could hit the floor already expecting the reaction.
.
.
.

Birds scurried away, which are chilling in a small river.
.
.
.

A vast lifeless body fell into the river with painful emotionless eyes, remembering all the recent happenings.
.
.
.
"Babaa, dethoo choti chote fishhhhess", a kid squealed seeing the tadpoles, gushing about them near his family.
.
.
.

"No baby, they are not fishesss", the young boy said stretching again.

"Thele are ", the kid argued

"Nooo", the boy too argued
.
.
.

"But bhaiiiii.... " The elder one cut him off and whisper yelled showing his eyes.
.
.
.
“Ha baby dekho dekho aapka small small fishes.. Dekho pakdo unhe” he asked scaring the little one.
.
.
.

"Anshuu babyy...I miss you…Bhaiii...",he whispered slowly going unconscious..

One is an uncrowned king of business world.

Another is a undisputed leader when it comes to show the truth.

Two people, Two different personalities yet one soul who are incomplete without their lifeline.

If they are two parts of a heart, he is the heartbeat.

They are angels to that innocent life yet monsters to those who dare to eye at them.

A happy family of three has turned upside down when one part of heart disappeared without any trace leaving broken hearts n soul behind.

There is no force which he tried to get back the missing part of his heart.

The sudden disappearance made a small innocent life suffer who had no answers to his questions.

A broken elder brother who left no stone unturned in search of his brother. Living life of zombie, the only light is his kiddo.

A naive innocent kid who can find light n happiness even in small things doesn't have any idea where his brother gone.

A brother who left his world in search of answers to questions which can destroy his happy family n snatch smiles from their lives.

What happens in pursuit of hiding he come face to face with his past from which he can never run.

The truth which he found will it be secret?

Will it break n make their family?

In collision of two forces will the innocent soul get hurt?

To know what is the unknown secret.... Come n be a part of new journey of emotions, where relations are tested, secrets are revealed.

Presenting a new story....

                     Aankhein Raaz 
                        ...  A Caged Mystery

By.... Sparkly_Fic & Nam_0203

 Sparkly_Fic & Nam_0203

Disclaimer:

The story n plot is fictional & it's copyright belong entirely to Me n my sis Nam. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. If any one has any prblm regarding the story or content then keep this in mind that it's just a fictional story & anything used is entirely for story basis based on imaginations n not to hurt people sentiments. Don't search for any logic, you are free to express your views, constructive criticism is welcomed but There won't be any tolerability towards unethical comments or behaviour.

This is a combined work of me & my sis Nam_0203. She is equally part as me in shaping this story n I hope my readers, friends would welcome her with open heart. Either me or she will respond to any of your comments queries etc. As we both are working professionals sometimes there may be delay to respond.

This story will have SLOW UPDATES....as I have another story to update. Hope you all will understand n give us same support n love.