III- Strained Relation

Hi all... Back with next part. Do read n let me know how it is.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Viransh left to his study making sure ansh is in deep sleep. Leaning back, he closed eyes, thinking about the morning incident.

Flashback

Viransh is busy in a meeting with few important clients talking with them about important details got disturbed when Abhinay rushed inside panting

"Sir.. "

Seeing his face, he knew something is wrong, excused himself from the clients, to know the matter.

"Sir, The news which is going viral currently is stating that Vansh sir had an accident" Abhinay informed.

Before he could proceed further, VR bombarded him with questions, "Is he fine? Where is he now? What is security doing? "

Abhinay halted him, "Sir, pls shanth ho jaiye... Vansh sir is absolutely fine and is in class with tight security around. This was a fake news which is going viral in media. "

Viransh eyes turned dangerous growled "Who the hell had spread such news? "

"We have no idea Sir. The news of Ansh sir missing is circulating all over media." Abhinay mumbled slowly.

"I don't want to take any risk, Find the one who is behind this, Abhinay! Is that clear? " Viransh ordered.

"Yes, yes sir " Abhinay stammered going from there.

Even though everyone are in a spree to protect the prince but the boy himself was in a mood for some fun.

Viransh coming out of his thoughts, "Sorry beta, aaj bahut jyada maara tujhe par kya karta, subah woh fake call ke wajah se I got scared. Tujhe harkiz nahi kho sakta mei." Only he know how scared he was when he got to know vansh escaped security n there was n attack.

Next day morning, while everyone are busy in their own works, a person got out from a car which is parked at a distance from the Mansion.

He dressed out just like the security guard in the mansion wearing a cap hiding his face, in an intention of trying to cover up his identity.

Reaching the mansion's gate, he spoke to watchman sweating purposely, released breath of relief when he was allowed to go inside without getting caught.

The watchman watching him from behind mumbled something through his Bluetooth.

When the person just walked into the mansion he was suddenly surrounded by the guards pointing their guns towards him.

They then gave their way to the VR who came to see the culprit.

One of the guard came forward to unveil his identity, but the person grabbed him by the gun and knocked him down in a professional manner as if he is trained, adjusted his cap properly, "Tch... tch!" He smirked mocking him.

Few others tried to bring him down but, the person fought with the guards knocking them all down one by one,  showed off his muscles indirectly mocking them to come forward and fight with him.

Accepting his challenge, few moved forward to cage him only to get defeated at the end.

The person got so engrossed in fighting didn't notice Viransh coming forward, when he found a figure coming near him, tried to move in the nick of the moment only to get flabbergasted as his cap got pulled off, revealing his identity by our very own VR himself.