006

『C』『H』『A』『P』『T』『E』『R』

『S』『I』『X』

ᵀʰᵉ ᵂᵒʳˡᵈ ᵂᵉ ᴷⁿᵉʷ
2:15 ────────⊙── 2:48

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

She didn't know when, but she had fallen asleep. However, upon waking up, she found herself on the beach.

It was kind of embarrassing when she became aware that she was being carried on a piggyback by Chun Young. She almost fell on her back. It was amusing how, in a desperate attempt, she briefly suffocated the blue-eyed man with his scarf.

Her face still felt a bit flushed from the unintentional drama she had created. Thankfully, the sea breeze was helping her calm down.

Now, her entire focus shifted to listening to the sound of the crashing waves.

It was still incredible to her every time she saw a landscape described in a book come to life before her eyes.

However, today was more surprising than ever.

Seeing this scene reminded her that three years had already passed since she had been reborn in one of the best school novels she had ever read.

At that time, her opinion had been formed due to the realism with which the protagonist of the story adapted to this world. Always cautious, with doubts about the future. She appreciated the angst tag the book carried.

As she reminisced about these memories, she realized that it was all now just a distant past that she regretted.

Now she...

With her eyes fixed on the distant sea, Mihyun's perpetual smile vanished, much like a small boat gradually drifting farther away from the shore under an overcast sky.

The music that still echoed in her ears didn't provide any solace either. It perfectly matched her emotions-regret, nostalgia, longing, and uncertainty.

Now over and over, I keep going over the world we knew
Days when you used to love me

March 2nd meant nothing to her. It wasn't an issue. She hadn't disappeared.

And every bright neon sign turned into stars
And the sun and the moon seemed to be ours

But this world wasn't making things easy for her either.

Each road that we took, it turned into gold
But the dream was too much for you to hold

Now over and over, I keep going over the world we knew
Days when you used to love me

Over and over, I keep going over the world we knew

She had her own personal stigma.

"The ocean looks so lovely!"

Shaking off the sudden apathy that overcame her as the song ended, Mihyun leaned forward.

With raised eyebrows, her golden hair cascading like a curtain, she looked at Yeo-Ryeong in disbelief. "Sure~ As lovely as waking up and seeing Eun Ji-ho's face."

Yeo-Ryeong vehemently shook her head. "That's not lovely. It's horrible. A nightmare."

"Well, it's the same with the sea, Ban-Ban. It feels like a monster might come out at any moment." Mihyun expressed her blunt opinion without hesitation.