◇Introduction◇

╭──────────.★..─╮

WELCOME BUNNIES

╰─..★.──────────╯

MAIN CHARACTER:

Name ⇒ Han Minhyun

Nickname ⇒  Mihyun

Height ⇒ 5'6

Weight ⇒ ??

Hair Color ⇒ bright blonde

Eye Color ⇒ blue (light turquoise blue)

Age ⇒ 13 - 17

Birthdate ⇒ 16th September

Sexuality ⇒ Bisexual

LIKES:

➣ Games, food, music, dreaw, cooking, reading, sound of rain, secretly likes singing glam metal, old songs (specially 60s - 70s), dancing, tennis, skateboards, movies, sleeping, adventure.

DISLIKES:

Mess, liars, cheaters, indecisive, bitches, pickles.

PERSONALITY:

➣ From the point of view of adults and those outside her life, she is a responsible girl who always does her duty and has a good behavior, she is that friend for whom parents let their children out if she goes.

But it's not like she's the snooty one of her friends.

When she got confident and decides to include you among her close friends, she might not go crazy, but a bit joking and sarcastic. Oh, and she's a natural flirt with them, something that once took its toll on her and ended in a relationship.

With those who do not belong to her circle of friends, she maintained a kind and naive face, to the point that some thought she was a responsible but silly babydoll. Of course, that didn't last too long because even if she was nice and overlooked stupid comments with a bored look, if they came straight at her, she wouldn't let herself be stepped on.

She openly expresses her feelings, both vocal and actions. And even if she had a great selfcontrol sometimes easily loses them when it comes to Ham dan-i. Maybe she's the only one who could do that. She really adores her.

Mihyun is also sometimes quite blunt. just like how she told the four heavenly kings and ban yeo-ryeong that one day she will kidnap Dan-i and take her away from the 'wolves' in her pocket, to give her delicious things to eat and dress her even prettier. So until they both become old and die watching the sunrise on the beach of San Sebastián. Every time Minhyun says this it makes Dan-i shudder and giggle, and Yeoryeong want kill her.

She always becomes more radiant when Dan-i greets her in the morning, and she always reciprocates her with a compliment or a flirt.

"Didn't it hurt when you fell from the sky, darling?"

DARK FUNNY PAST:

➣ When she was very little, an older child stuck gum in her hair because she had been chosen to represent the princess in a play instead of her sister. So she had to cut it off like a boy. What was unexpected was that in the end, by majority vote that the girls and their teachers, who were delighted by their similarities to the stereotype, ended up portraying the blond-haired, blue-eyed prince.

From there she was embarrassingly nicknamed Prince Charming of the Penguin class.

➣ When she was a child there was a time when she became obsessed with Batman to the point of having a bat costume with which she walked around her house rescuing Mr. Mustaches from the hands of the evil Joker, represented by her father who was also a bit geek with the Avengers.

AUTOR'S NOTE

✿ Update once a week. English is not my first language so please be nice to me.

✿ This will not entirely follow the manga, but closely.

WARNING:

contains swearing, profanities, violence, manipulation, gore, mentions of blood, mentions of drugs and a bit of sexual stuff.

HAN MINHYUN: