011

CHAPTER ELEVEN

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ☆ ┊ ┊

┊ ☆ ☆ ┊

★ ★

-- Han Minhyun's Point of View --

Dan-i was talking to Lee Ru-Da again, giving him her full attention and forgetting about the rest of the world. Well, at least that's how I saw it. I didn't want to admit it, but I was starting to feel jealous because the only person who talked to me was the teacher when I had to participate in class. And that was really sad, man.

I want to chat too! I mentally exclaimed, frustrated by my current situation of being a stranded sailor on a deserted island.

Fed up with it, I got up from my seat and went straight to the back. If the author of this novel won't include my character, I would add myself to the script this time.

"Darlin'~" I murmured depressed as I cuddled her from behind. Dan-i seemed to jump in her place, but anyway I just hid my nose in the curve of her neck. Finally, I could feel warmth in this classroom.

"O-oh, it was you, Mihyun," she said, patting my head, which made me smile.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if rumors started one day that I was in love with this girl. Haha, at least I wouldn't mind. I care about her too much.

Regardless of who was watching or the fact that I might sound like a whiny baby, I glanced at her and complained, "Dan-ah... Why didn't you come to visit me earlier? You have no excuse with me; we're in the same class~"

"W-what? But we walked back from the teacher's office together in the previous class."

"That doesn't count."

As we continued our little debate, Lee Ru-Da, who had been talking to some girls who for some reason fell silent when they saw me, looked at Dan-i and then at me, a few times. That's when I realized I hadn't properly introduced myself. How embarrassing!

"Ah! H-hello, Lee Ru-Da, right?" I greeted before introducing myself as I moved away from Dan-i. "We met before... I'm Han Minhyun, but you can call me comfortably," I said, extending my hand. It didn't take long before he shook it.

"Pleasure to meet you. You can call me comfortably too, 'sorry' girl." he joked, thinking I wouldn't understand what he meant. With a slight twitch in my eye, I just smiled before returning the gesture.

"Got it... Mr. Monster."

Bursting into laughter at my comment, Ru-Da looked at Dan-i and said, "You were right, Dan-i. She's fun."

Confused, I looked at Dan-i with a raised eyebrow. However, she just avoided my gaze, which made me smile.

"So, you talked about me, huh? Did you say nice things? If you did, I'll forgive you." I teased her with warm whispers in her ear. Dan-i was one of the most bashful people I knew, which made it even more fun.

"Yeah, yeah, I did. Now let me breathe a bit, okay?"

Satisfied with that, I left her alone. I didn't know that by taking my eyes off Dan-i, I would be met with strange looks around me.

Wow, I lost track of my surroundings again because of this little red panda. I bit my lip with shameful guilt before starting a pleasant conversation with Lee Ru-Da, who also seemed excited about Dan-i's reactions.