005

CHAPTER FIVE

∘ ─── ~♡~ ─── ∘

┊ ┊

˚ ༘ ♤ ⋆。˚ ❀

Changing TV channel for the sixth time, Eun Ji-Ho looked at Woo Jooin and said, "Maybe she slipped in the bathtub. How long has she been unconscious?"

With a blank look, Jooin replied while retaking up his handheld game console, "She's just getting ready. Be patient."

"You told me that half an hour ago."

"By nature, girls take more time for their care."

"But not thaaat much. Ham Dan-i doesn't take nearly an hour."

"That's because Mom likes things practical. Mihyun is, Mihyun."

"I didn't know you both had these quirks."

"Aargh!"

"Wooah!"

In a jump, Woo Jooin flew to the other sofa, digging his fingers into a cushion like a scared cat. Meanwhile, Ji-Ho wasn't in any better condition; he was holding his sweater over his heart as if he was about to have a heart attack at any moment.

"YOU-... Do you wanna kill us?"

Han Mihyun smiled sweetly, approaching Eun Ji-Ho before answering playfully, "Haha. Should I?"

Her fresh breath went through Eun Ji-Ho's ear, making him step back in anger while looking like a boiled octopus. "Wh-what are you doing?!"

The blonde girl just laughed at his reaction as she headed to get her jacket from the hallway.

"Talking behind others' backs is very wrong, Eun Ji-Ho. That was your punishment. I'll get back at Jooin later."

*

Seeing the figures of his friends appear, Kwon Eunhyung announced their arrival cheerfully, "AH... They are already here!"

Running towards them, Minhyun jumped on Dan-i.

"Darling!♡" She greeted her euphorically with a loud kiss on the cheek.

It was impossible for Dan-i to refuse her; she simply accepted the affection of the blonde girl who was still laughing happily without getting off her, greeting the redhead guy and the other with the cap with a brilliant smile.

Luckily, Yeoryeong soon took Mihyun off from Dan-i, and then they greeted each other friendly.

"You interrupt our love, pretty girl."

"Silly. You're harassing Dan-ah!"

"Don't call my wife so sweetly!"

"Y-your wife?!! Dan-ah will marry me. You... um-m... Third wheel!"

A muffled cry of surprise came from the blue-eyed girl's mouth, then she frowned, offended. "Now you'll see!"

Knowing what was coming, Eunhyung and Chun Young intervened, each grabbing a girl, their ears bleeding.

In an oversight of those two, Jooin took the opportunity to greet Dan-i with a loving hug while receiving pats on the head like a puppy, being reproved by Eun Ji-Ho.

*

Once inside the station, the train did not take long to arrive, and everyone got on in order. The three girls sat together with Dan-i in the middle, and the four boys sat in front of their seats.