Chapter 73 - His Birthday - Part 3

Start from the beginning

"I just have a good imagination," Evan explained right away, though he had the basics memorized like his life depended on it. Not that he'd googled things about sex on purpose, but with so many books he'd read, it was impossible to avoid the chapters on sex, and too many times there were details described that left him blushing.

"What's the chance you have some stuff too?" Ryan didn't have to elaborate on his question for Evan to understand what he meant. Even in this case, he was more than ready.

His cheeks burned crimson which was quite ironic since he was more embarrassed of being prepared than what he was doing. He licked his lips, buying time to answer, but Ryan's gaze was burning him too much to avoid it. Plus, they really needed those things.

"In the drawer." His answer was brief, but it was enough for Ryan as he immediately leaned over in surprise and opened the drawer on the bedside table.

It was clear from his raised eyebrows that he immediately understood what he was looking at. He took a box and a small tube out of a drawer and placed them next to them on the bed so he could get a better look at them.

"You're really prepared," he said, and Evan's cheeks took on a darker shade of colour. He still couldn't believe he'd worked up the courage to buy condoms and lube, but the more he thought about his relationship with Ryan, the more it felt like a necessity, and he finally decided it was better to be prepared than sorry.

"Don't be shy." Ryan didn't miss his blush, of course. There was no doubt that he found it adorable, since at other times Evan was a ball of sarcasm and flirting, but at the same time he didn't want him to be embarrassed in front of him.

Evan's eyes clearly betrayed how much his interest pleased him, and the affection that shone in his eyes was just as strong as it was in Ryan's.

Although there was still an animalistic desire in the air, it was complemented by something much more tender and sincere.

Their feelings didn't have to be spoken out loud, but they were reflected in every touch they gave to the other. Maybe that was why Ryan first gently rubbed his nose against Evan's before pressing his lips to his and their mouths began to move in a furious battle for dominance.

Their conversation was over, at least the verbal one, and everything they wanted to say to each other suddenly translated purely into touches. Ryan's hand running tenderly up Evan's side only to then grab it afterwards signified that as gentle as Ryan had been with him, he was still ready to claim him as his own. Of course, Evan didn't hesitate to reply with equal vehemence.

His shyness didn't last long, and if he wanted to joke, he'd say Ryan silenced his shy self with his own mouth. Instead of jokes, however, he chose a more effective method. Ryan didn't have time to recover when Evan pressed a hand to his chest and then flipped them over in one swift motion. Now it was Ryan who was on his back, and Evan towered over him, hungrily watching his body beneath him as if he planned to devour him.

The smirk on his face was almost frightening, but in reality, it promised all the naughty things Ryan could imagine.

"Fuck." Ryan's reaction was accurate to the situation, especially when Evan didn't hesitate for a second and immediately pounced on his neck, where he worked his kisses lower and lower. He was in the mood to try new things and since he was just at his most adventurous, he didn't hesitate to move even lower.

A shocked gasp escaped Ryan the moment he felt Evan's breath on the spot where he was most sensitive at the moment. He prodded him, deliberately avoiding the one place Ryan desperately wanted him.

He kissed his thighs, running his tongue over his inner thigh and pushing Ryan's legs apart with his hands, creating more space.

It was torture, but Ryan didn't protest. Instead, however, he uttered something that sent chills down Evan's spine.