He lowers the long katana, and his whole body relaxes as his eyes find you. An instinctual smile spreads on his full lips.

"Rain."

"I want to talk to you about something," you say quickly.

The Lunarian looks up at the sky, then stabs the blade into the ground and sits in the water.

"Then do," he answers, carefully moving a lily away before his wing could break it as he lets them rest too.

"Would you come out?" you tilt your head.

"Nope."

You scoff silently, and he smiles wider.

"Why do you play this game all the time?" you ask annoyedly, and the man shrugs, throwing his head back to see the sky better. "At least I can swim."

"Low blow," he answers, laughing silently. "I just enjoy the faces you make."

You sigh deeply and take off the embroidered shirt he made for you a few weeks ago, and throw it at him.

The man lifts his wing and blocks it so the fabric falls into the lake.

"You value my gifts as I see," comments Alber with false indignation.

"Would you give it back?" you snap, blushing slightly as he tilts his head, his neck still bent from his previous move.
His hair is blown by the mild waft, slowly drying a little to regain its silkiness. You blush at the view and hope that the night hides it. "It's my favorite."

"As you wish, Halfblood," he shrugs.

And the next thing you feel is the soaked shirt landing on your face with a headshot.

You lose balance and shriek briefly as you fall into the lake.

You feel his arms around you as he pulls you out, laughing sweetly at your clumsiness.

He stays by your side and peels off the cloth from your head, throwing it out to the land.

You grimace as he chuckles and gets rid of the weeds that have got stuck in your hair.

"The princess of the bog, ladies and gentlemen," he whispers playfully, touching your cheek with care and stroking the lines of your skin as if it was his first time feeling you.

And you spit water into his face.

The Lunarian freezes, and his smile disappears. You grin at his reaction.

"You make enjoyable faces as well," you say. The man pouts, his cheeks puffy for a moment.

As you keep laughing, he rolls his crimson eyes and leans forward, kissing you deeply.

You don't push him away, but he stops when you try to embrace his neck with your arms.

Alber smiles by your lips, and his right hand catches both of yours.

Your wings flutter as his other grabs your waist so he can lay your back against the shore, with most of your legs still in the water.

He pins your hands against the sand, and you look up to see as his gaze runs over your body.

His face is dark in the shadows as he holds himself above you.

"Alber-"

"Stay still, woman," he rustles, and you gasp when he kisses the skin under your collarbone, then between your breasts.

His wing reaches back, and he elbows by your side to keep himself balanced.

You close your eyes as he ties your shirt around your hands, then takes his sword from his wing and stabs the fabric into the ground to keep you there.