Tale 26: Plants have feelings?

LORETTA HELD HER sword as she walked towards the Demeter girl on the floor. "Hey Talulah." Loretta greeted. Talulah was busy hitting her tambourine. She stopped and looked up with a smile on her face.

"Hey what's up?"

Loretta took a basket. "Oh we got in trouble with throwing apples onto people's head so now we're using strawberries." Loretta held a strawberry in her hand.

"Retta that's sounds really dangerous." Talulah said. "Someone could get hurt." She had a worried expression on her face.

They stared at each other as a bird chirped nearby. Loretta smiled and so did Talulah and the two began laughing. "Yeah yeah that was good that was good." Loretta complimented.

"Thank you, thank you I thought it was good." Talulah thanked.

"We're demigods our lives are always in danger." Loretta nodded. "So what are you up to?" Loretta asked confused.

"Well, I learnt that plants respond well to music so I thought I'd try it out!" Lulah said.

"Don't the satyrs already use magic to help the plants grow?" Loretta asked.

"Yeah but I'm not trying to make them grow, I'm trying to make them happy!"

"The... the plants?" Retta asked.

"Yeah? The plants." Talulah confirmed confused.

"Plants have.. feelings?" Asked Retta.

"Why would you ask that?" Talulah asked.

"Oh it was just a question.."

"You know I don't ask you do spears have feelings!" Talulah said.

"Well.. I don't think- do they?" Loretta asked.

"Oh my gods!"

"I'm sorry I didn't know!" Loretta said. "I still don't know. I'm very confused."

Talulah sighed and began hitting her tambourine again. "Do you want me to get like.. Tatiana and Lee to play their instruments?"

"Yeah that'll be a good idea." Talulah admitted after she stopped hitting her tambourine really violently.

"Alright.. TATIANA GET YOUR VIOLIN!"