Tale 15;Whos lance?

Harriett walked up the steps and held a blue hairbrush in her left hand. "Alright, found a hairbrush. Had to still it from Peg since I don't own one."

She threw it into Loretta's hand. "How does a daughter of Aphrodite not have a hairbrush?" Loretta wondered as she took the weapon thing she was making.

"Loretta you must known by now that I'm not like other girls." Harriet said, a hand against her chest.

Loretta held duck tape and didn't look her in the eyes while replying, "now that was very Aphrodite of you."

Harriet shrugged and sat down onto a step. "Presenting..." Loretta held her new weapon she had created. "The Swiss Army Destroyer 5000!"

"Okay? And why are you trying to destroy the Swiss Army?" Asked Harriet, genuinely confused.

Loretta had the look of wanting to punch her teeth in. "No, see. It's like a Swiss Army knife. You know how.. some demigods have their signature weapons?" Loretta asked.

Harriet nodded. "Yeah like Slingshot Derick."

"Yeah, and like Amber with her lance."

"Amber has a boyfriend?" Harriet asked.

Loretta looked confused at Harriet, "no what?"

"Whos lance!" Harriet yelled.

"No dude that's what her pointy metal thing is called." Loretta sighed. "Oh."

"What did you think it was called?" "Pointy metal thing."

"Right." Loretta frowned and held her weapon high. "Well this is my signature weapon, it's got a knife, another knife."

"And a hairbrush." Harriet frowned.

"Yeah well Peg said i can't borrow too much weapons from the armoury after the Stuart-Houston accident. Kinda had to work with what I had."

"Plus Pegs hairbrush that I stole."

"Plus Pegs hairbrush you stole."

"LORETTA!"

"Uh oh." Harriet said.

"Uh oh." Loretta agreed.

"Do we run?" Wondered Harriet.

"Demigods don't run from a fight!" Loretta said.

"KATHERINE!" Peg yelled.

"RUN!" Loretta yelled and they both ran quickly away.