Tale 32; Winter

Celestia tried to push past somebody however she was stopped by the voice of Fredrich. "Celeste!" He called.

"No." Celeste instantly replied. "I was just saying hi!" He defended himself unhappily.

"No! You weren't. You want something." Celeste moved her bright blond hair out of her face. "I mean.. we all want things. I personally would want world peace." Fredrich said.

Celeste sighed angrily. "And you want snow." Celeste asked.

"Please! We haven't had any yet!" He cried

"Yeah well that's Global Warming for you!"

"But you can make it snow."

"I'm not the only Khione kid you know! You can ask Cleo or Cal-"

"Cleo said if that I ask her one more time she's gonna turn me into an ice sculpture. And every time I make eye contact with Cal I get chills."

"Gods I gotta learn how to do that." Celeste whispered.

"So?"

"I'm not your personal snow maker!" Celeste yelled.

"This isn't just for me it's for the whole camp!"

"Right."

"Morales been a little low. You know since the Luke Castellan incident. The pegasi won't fly in this cold weather, and the climbing wall is still in repair after Maggie and Katherine's climbing race."

"Kath won that." "Team Maggie but whatever."

"I think getting some snow will perk everyone up!" Fredrich said.

Celeste sighed. "I better get a lot of people offering me their marshmallows at the next campfire."

"I will make sure that happens." Fredrich said.

Celeste summoned so much snow even after drenching Fredrich in snow there was still so much around. "Thank you!"

"Whatever."