Hiro x Karmi Part 18

N

Today was an independent day for the students of SFiT, which meant that no one had any classes, leaving them the entire day to catch up on assignments, work on projects, study, or just relax. Hiro decided to take advantage of this, and once he arrived, went straight to his lab and texted Karmi. 

"Hey, are you sure nothing is wrong? You seem kind of... off. If you need space, I'll leave you alone for as long as you need." He sent. He was expecting her to read it and send no reply, but to his surprise, he got a message back. The message confused him about as much as writing did.

"No! I don't want you to leave me alone. But, I know you do..." This shocked him to read.

"Im no genius, but I am pretty sure you don't like me anymore. It's fine! I'm fine! Everything is fine!" Was another message. This felt like tearing small tear in Hiro's heart. He wanted to tell her how he really felt, but the idea of seeing her sad, glistening brown eyes, while trying to tell her a bunch of mush, was horrifying! After a bit of thought, he had an idea. A pretty good one, too. A robot with one purpose: play a simple recording. He would record himself telling her how he really felt, insert the video file into the robot, hook it up with a camera, and remote control, move it to her lab, and play the recording. 

"Yehe-he-es! T-this is gonna work!" He laughed, and began construction. He worked all morning, non-stop, and was about to place the last details, until he was interrupted. He heard his door squeak open quickly, and then slam the wall. 

"Heeeey!! Wanna get lunch at Yaki Taco??" Asked Fred in his usual spunky tone, entering the room, the rest of the team following behind. 

"Wow, looks like you've been working really hard, Hiro!" Said Honey lemon, looking around the room, trying not to step on anything that was flooding the floor.

"Yeah..." he said, not taking his eyes off his work.

"So... are you coming? Or....?" Asked Wasabi.

"I would, but I'm so close to finishing this!" Hiro explained, finally taking his eyes off the project. Gogo rolled her eyes and grabbed him by the ear.

"Oowww! WHAT are you doing??" 

"I was alerted to the need for medical attention when you said... "owwwwww!"."

"He's fine, Baymax. Let's go, genius." Gogo replied, dragging him out of the lab. After lunch, Hiro placed the finishing touches on the programming chip, ran diagnostics, tested the remote, and everything checked out. Now was the hardest part: the recording. The robot raced across the halls, which were thankfully relatively empty, to the biotech hall. Once he saw the room number of Karmi's lab, he made the robot extend a metal retractable stick, knock at the door. She got up and answered the door. She looked very surprised to see a robot, as opposed to a human, standing in front of her.  

"Hey, Karmi." Played the recording. 

"W-WHAT THE HECK??" She yelped, jumping back.

"It's me, Hiro. I-I know this is probably kind of weird, but it's... my weird way of telling you how I feel..." Karmi's face seemed to change from shocked, to a concerned and thoughtful expression. She opened the door for the robot to enter, wanting to hear this supposed message in privacy.

"Karmi, you were right in a way. I don't... *sigh* I don't like you..." Through the camera, he could see her face droop, and her eye brows turn up.

"I- I love you. I never stopped loving you! You mean... a lot to me, and I don't want space from you either! I'll hold your hand as long as you need me to, and- n-n-nothing will EVER stop me from loving you, rose! I'm... sorry if I haven't been showing you that lately. Text me, okay? Thanks. Bye!" The robot zoomed away, after using the arm to drop off a red rose onto the floor. An hour later, Just as Hiro was about to leave campus, he felt something cling into him from his back. He turned his head to see Karmi, hugging him, with the biggest smile, her eyes squinted shut.

"Thank you..." she whispered softly. He hugged her back,

"You're welcome..." he said back. 

Thank you so much for reading again! Arcade date is coming upppppp!!

I PROMISE you, I will not hesitate to Make. These. Things. Happen, if you read these chapters on sob fest.....

- Force eyes open while watching romantic scene in movie (no I don't care that my phobia will be triggered)

- Burn shoe tie braclet, along with every musical program ever collected by you.

- Put "Romantic scenes in movies" in your search history.

- Give Colin Pentobarbital.

How's that, have I "gotten somewhere yet"??? Yea that's what I thought 💪😎🤗

....

PLLLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE DON'T DO ITTTTT! THIS IS LIKE SUPER CRINGY, AND NO ONE WILL EVEN KNOW WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE BASED OFF OF, THE REFERENCES WILL BE MISSED, NOT TO MENTION AGAIN, THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST EMBARRASSING THING I HAVE EVER WRITTEN IN MY LIFE! PLEASE? AND IF YOU HAVE TO, PLEASE JUST DO CHAPTER 1!!  NOTHING THAT BAD IS IN CHAPTER 1!!! PLEEEAAASSEEEE!

Hiro x KarmiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara