Gnvfhn

Hello everyone, I went through my Unexpected Changes archives and that's where the story ends. I did write an extra-musical episode but I was not sure if you'd want to read that, if you do simply say so in the comments.

I've written a new Clexa story that's longer than Unexpected - C. If you'd like to read that story comment (New) or just hit the star. It's more exciting and addictive, I've read it like 20 times already.

Story Description:

Clarke Gryphon is an Amiable, hardworking ambitious young business owner with an unhealable hole in her heart left by an old first love. As she struggles to keep her company afloat while also juggling to keep her father sober, she stumbles upon the infamous Alexandria Woodson known to be one of the esteemed Forbes "Thirty under Thirty billionaires.
But aside from all that, she is the CEO and owner of an enormous entertainment company with a low employment rate. But for reasons unknown. Living in a world full of lust, selfishness and fame, that all changes when she meets Clarke.

Aware of the struggles Clarke is facing, Alexandria offers her a deal, one of which she can't refuse until she's reintroduced to her former ex-love that happens to be Alexandria's cousin.

.
⚠️: Worth the time.