Date night!

A/n: I suggest you listen to the song "One that got away" by Michael Ray while reading this. That will be all thanks.
*****
Clarke was happy with herself for agreeing to go on that date. She knew that she wasn’t just going because the could be a chance that Lexa was the kids mother, She herself wanted to because she was hoping her and Lexa could go somewhere with this. Not just because she is pregnant.

The blonde smiled as she turned off her phone and  stood up to go and grab a snack from the kitchen. Her friends stopped whatever they were doing and just stared at the blonde walking towards the kitchen. They were happy that Clarke was able to smile again.
Raven was first to follow the blonde into the kitchen. “So, Griffin. What did you say?” she asked.
The blonde was searching for something in the cupboards and once she found what she was looking for she turned so she was now facing her friend.

“what do you mean?” Clarke asked, trying to get the rapper off the Chocolate bar. O walked into the kitchen and sat herself down on the bar stool next to Raven. “She meant, What was your answer to Lexa?” the raven haired girl chimed in.
“I told her I will go,” the blonde responded, her mouth full of food.

Clarke walked to the other side and grabbed her phone off the kitchen island. She could feel her friends eyes on her, the entire time. “What?” she asked, because it was getting kind of creepy now. “Nothing!” O and Raven said in union. The blonde frowned her brows at them before making her way to her room. “I’m going to take a Nap.” she shouted over the staircase and entered her room.
Once she entered her room, she went straight into bed because she was still wearing her PJ’s. The blonde went to sleep with a smile on her face.

*******************************
Wednesday evening ]

It was finally here, Wednesday evening. Clarke was anxiously waiting for this day, She was feeling better on Tuesday so she went out shopping with O and Raven. The blonde was just looking for a simple knee length dress, but her friends insisted that she dresses to impress. The blonde was really hesitant at first, but agreed because she knew fighting was only a lost cause.

Raven and Octavia were sitting on the bed, in Clarke’s room waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. The blonde was taking a little too long to come out of the bathroom. Maybe it was because of the dress? Just when Raven was about to knock on the door of the toilet to ask her blonde friend how it was going or if she needed some help putting on the dess, Clarke came out wearing her stunning Cream dress.

The dress was the perfect length for the blondes height, it was a cream satin asymmetric cowl neck mini dress. It hugged her curves in all the right places.

Raven and O's jaws dropped to the ground at how amazing their friend looked in the dress

Raven and O's jaws dropped to the ground at how amazing their friend looked in the dress. They were really proud of themselves. “You look amazing, Griffin. If you didn’t have a date I’ll take you out myself.” The Latina said, a grin plastered on her face. A pillow came flying across the room and hit the Latina. “Ouch! What was that for?” she asked rubbing the back of her head.

“Don’t mind her, Clarke. You look amazing and I’m sure Lexa will think so too.” O walked over to the blonde and placed her hand on her shoulder. “She better!” raven said and earned a death glare from O. The blonde chuckled and re-entered the bathroom, O following right behind to help friend wither make up. After Octavia did the blondes make up, Clarke checked her phone and saw that she had 20 minutes until Lexa was to arrived.