missed these niggas, they ain't Keysi tho

I stopped laughing realizing Keysi still ain't pull up and ain't shit funny about that. I looked at my phone and it said she was 4 minutes away, this shit felt like 20 though. "Yall niggas hell." I said engaging in the conversation again. "Let's talk about you nigga, never thought i'd see yo ass back in a relationship." Drako said and I ain't say shit

tf im supposed to say? surprise?

"Well she better than Titi, anytime Titi came out when yall was together she was on some hoe shit but you and Keysi popping out together, that's the type of shit i'm tryna be on." Rax said pushing me and I mugged him because that shit was a lil too hard. "Your hoe ass could never be on that type timing." Drako said. "Fuck Titi, that bitch name bad for my aura." I said then quickly regretted saying it.

they finna clown me, gotdamn you Keysi

"Bro what." Rax said as him and Drako laughed. "Chill gang." I said feeling lowkey embarrassed. Footsteps started approaching us. "Yall done spoke the bitch up." I said noticing it was the lil hoe crew.

"Hey Kurse." Titi said and I ain't even look in her direction. "Whatever, wassup Rax and Drako." She said as Lia, Zaara & Sierra greeted them too. "Wassup yall, always a pleasure." Rax said flirting with them. "Wish your homeboy felt like that too." Lia said and I mugged her.

"He used to." Titi said running her hand down my chest but I pushed it."I would've folded." Rax said. "Man leave that man alone." Drako said and I looked up. "Wassup SiSi." I dapped up Sierra because she the only one i fw, the only one that know how to stfu.

"Heyy brother, you good?" She said dapping me up. "I'm straight." I said discontinuing the conversation because even tho she cool, she one of the bitches Keysi fought that night I met her so I can't be too friendly.

They was all chopping it up with each other because despite everything, we all childhood friends in a way but Titi kept tryna talk to me and I was giving her dismissing responses.

I saw Rhyon Mercedes-Benz pull into the parking lot and I motion for her to pull up over here because there was a empty parking spot.

When she got close enough to the parking spot and everybody realized who it was, the tension started to get thick. "Ahh shit here we go." I said shaking my head as Keysi got out the car before Rhyon could even pull into the parking spot.

"Move bitch." Rhyon said out her window as the front of the car was right on Zaara's ass, about to run her over. Keysi walked over to me and Titi while Rhyon pulled into the parking spot, hopping out right after Keysi.

"Wassup." Keysi said to Titi and I chuckled because she sound like a nigga. "Wassup." Titi said back with a mug on her face.

"You needa back up." Keysi said stepping infront of me, getting in Titi face. I told myself that I would stop Keysi if she tried to fight Titi but the way she had her ass on me, I was unable to do anything at this point. That shit was hypnotizing.

"Oh you matching with this bitch Kurse? that's cute." Titi said looking at our unplanned matching outfits and just that quick, Titi face became a punching bag.

"Oh shit." Rax said jumping around, recording the whole thing. "And y'all bet not move." Me ans Rhyon said in unison to Lia, Zaara, and Sierra.

"Get up T." Lia yelled at Titi as Keysi was beating her face in and Titi looked like she was drowning.

I started noticing blood was on Keysi knuckles and she had on a all white fit so I stopped the fight but Keysi hardheaded so she was kicking her in her face as I pulled her away.

"The fuck you looking at?" Keysi said punching Zaara in her face while Sierra and Lia was backing away from the situation. "Yoo thats crazy." Drako said as Zaara face was leaking.

"Aye what yall niggas got going on?" KD came out the building looking at the chaos. He started laughing once he realized what his lil sister had done.

"You a crazy lil nigga." He said as him and Keysi laughed at each other. "You shoulda saw me, I was like bow bow bow." She said demonstrating the punches.

"I'm going in the building, you and your lil serial killer be safe out here." Rax said as him as Drako dapped me up. "Ight nigga ill see yall in there." I said redirecting my focus.

"Rhyon where tf was yall at?" I asked as she sat in her car drinking a bottle of casamigos. "We had some other shit to do." She shrugged and I stale faced her. "Don't make me fuck you up." I said and she snickered.

"We gon go inside?" Keysi said walking over to me and Rhyon, looking like shit never happened. "Yea, you good? Needa talk to a therapist or something?" I asked and she rolled her eyes. "Don't act like you ain't change blue pool water to red on 4th of july." She said and I laughed. "Yea bae i'm good." She said smiling and I ain't know whether to be scared or not.

is she gon kill me one day? after seeing that shit, i wanna start planning my funeral immediately

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"you're 24k, you make it bright when it's grey. you're my golden girl"
/ golden girl
ft tyler the creator