Duan Yan stretched, raised his hand and pinched the back of Xu Yi's neck, and said, "Don't worry, I'm so smart, I won't say the wrong thing."

  The interview started at three o'clock in the afternoon. Duan Yan looked at his watch. It was still early. He said to Xu Yi, "I'll accompany you to bed for a while. You've already rubbed your eyes many times."

  "Um."

  While lying on the bed, Duan Yan released some pheromones as usual, so that Xu Yi could sleep soundly.

  Feeling that the Omega in his arms was really asleep, Duan Yan kissed his glands. The sleeping Omega's body trembled slightly and let out a small moan, like a newly weaned kitten scratching Duan Yan. Words are itchy.

  Most likely because the glands were gently caressed, Xu Yi unconsciously released her own pheromones.

  "Damn." Duan Yan yelled inwardly, this little swan is too vigilant.

  Isn't this forcing him to stop being a human being, to treat this little pregnant man like this, and then like that?

  Duan Yan took a deep breath to calm himself down, and quietly got up and went to the bathroom.

  Xu Yi, Xu Yi, this is really harmful. If this continues, he will become impotent.

  Coming out of the bathroom, Duan Yan didn't dare to stay in the lounge anymore, the room was filled with the intertwined scent of peach and rum, and every scent challenged his rationality.

  Duan Yan squinted on the sofa in the office for a while. At two o'clock, Secretary Zhou came in to remind him that the editor-in-chief of VG was coming.

  Duan Yan nodded, got up and straightened his suit, gently opened the lounge door and looked, the Omega inside was still sleeping, he couldn't bear to wake him up, so he closed the door gently again.

  The editor-in-chief of VG was very punctual, stepping into his office, she was more difficult to deal with than Duan Yan imagined.

  This woman was warm and generous, first she almost praised him, and when he was a little slack, she began to ask some sharp questions to test him.

  Fortunately, in order to deal with emergencies, Secretary Zhou also listed several problems in the manuscript.

  The interview lasted for two hours. Just when Duan Yan thought it was time to end, Coco closed the interview script, smiled, and said, "There are two last questions I want to ask Mr. Duan."

  "Please say."

  "How does Mr. Duan feel about his omega?"

  Duan Yan subconsciously glanced at the lounge door and said, "Of course it's the best."

  "So how does it compare to the woman who had a tryst with Mr. Duan late at night a few days ago?" Coco was still smiling and seemed to have no malicious intentions, but this question made Duan Yan feel disgusted from the bottom of his heart.

  "First of all, that's not a woman, that's just an ordinary friend. Your media always likes to exaggerate and catch rumors. Second, I don't know if you have seen my Omega, but you ask this question, I think you may not have. Duan Yan casually leaned on the sofa chair, paused and continued: "Because if you've met him, you'll know that if I marry him, I won't have a crush on anyone."

  That's right, Xu Yi, how can anyone compare to him?

  "It seems that the relationship between Mr. Duan and Mr. Xu is better than the rumors, but there are always new faces around Mr. Duan, which is hard to avoid being misunderstood." Coco brushed her ears and hair, with a hint of mockery in her eyes.