"Jalandhar"Bela said with a smile.

"Hum Amritsar mein rehte the"Pinky said.

"Mere in laws Amritsar se h"Bela said.

Soon enough the ladies were busy in their talks,Bela just wanted to know more about her mother in law and aunt in law,she really couldn't believe it was them,but then she was talking to them in reality.She couldn't wait to tell this to Mahir,her husband would be blown out of his mind,so would the whole family,she herself was still taken aback.

If this was a dream it was one hell of a dream,but it wasn't,she knew her imagination couldn't be so wild.

She still was thinking as if it wasn't real,these kind of things happen in films not in real life.

Her mobile phone rang and she picked it up smiling at the caller id.

"Kya kr rahe h aap?"Bela asked her husband.

"Hospital mein hu,meri appointments ho gayi h saari,tum batao, exhibition kesa tha tumhara?"Mahir asked her.

"Bht accha tha"she said.

"Good,wapas kab aa rahi hi tum?Shivaay keh raha tha kal ki flight h tumhari?"Mahir asked as Bela had asked Shivaay to book her ticket.

"Haa aanewali thi,but plan change ho gaya,2-3 din aur rukna padega kaam ke wajah se"Bela said,she was thinking if she should tell him about Sumitra and Pinky now itself over a call?

Should she go back to India and then tell him???

Maybe she could call him here?but he won't be free,her always busy husband.

"Mahirji,aap London aa jaiye na,mein aapko bht miss kr rahi hu"Bela said all of a sudden and Mahir found the request oddly satisfying.

"Mein aa jaata pr tum aa hi rahi ho na 2-3 din mein,toh mein waha aakr kya karu?"Mahir said.

"Aap free h matlab?"Bela asked quickly.

"Haa, matlab I can reschedule a few things"Mahir said.

"Then plzz do it,mujhe shayad thoda aur time lag sakta h yaha,maybe 1 week aur"Bela said.

"Tum ajeeb kyu sound kr rahi ho?"Mahir asked.

"Meine bola na mein sirf aapko Miss kr rahi hu,aap mere liye yaha nhi aa sakte kya Mahirji?"Bela said then and Mahir sighed.

"Bela London kitna durr h,aur mera koi kaam bhi nhi h London mein as such,mein kya karunga waha aakr?tum toh exhibition mein busy hogi pure din"Mahir said and Bela sighed.

"Thik h,mat aaiye,aapko reason chahiye London aane ka,kya yeh reason kaafi nhi h ki aapki biwi yaha pr h???ab thodi aapko mujhse koi pyaar h??ab toh 3 saal ho chuke shadi ko,ab sab pyaar pyaar khatam ho gaya h,log sahi h kehte h,thode time ke baad pati aakhir badal hi jaate h"Bela said and hung up the call.

Mahir stared at his phone and chuckled at his wife's antics,she is way too childish at times,looks like he will have to go to London now.
__________________________

As soon as mahir was told to come to London he just called shivaay and told him to book his flight tickets.

Shivaay- bhabhi toh aa hi rahi h toh tu q do din ke liye ja raha h

Mahir - teri bhabhi hi bol rahi h anne ke liye main toh control kar liya tha apne aap ko par usse nhi horaha toh kya kiya jaye

Soon mahir was done packing he informed all the family members and left for London but bela was not aware of his arrival so soon.
___________________________

London,
Art Exhibition,
This was the third day of the exhibition and Bela was all ready to interact to the people . An old person was asking her about the inspiration of the painting and she was explaining him everything and soon the person left and Bela was just about to turn but her eyes caught one person??