16. In the past

In Kailash ,
Mahadev , Mata Parvati , Lord Kartikeya , Lord Ganesha , Mata Saraswati , Brahmadev and Mata Lakshmi were present.

They were having food but that's when their eyes fell of Mata Lakshmi and Mata Parvati.

Sar- What happened deviyo why are you not having your food?
Par- How will we have food Devi?
Lak- Everytime looking at food we only wonder if our kids have had food.

Mahadev was going to say something when Bhargavi and Bhavya came there in their original avatar.

Bhar- Now you don't have to worry matao.

Everyone turned and saw Devi Bhargavi and Bhavya dev.

Mata Parvati and Mata Lakshmi went and hugged their children after which both took blessings of Mahadev , Brahmadev and Mata Saraswati

Mata Parvati and Mata Lakshmi went and hugged their children after which both took blessings of Mahadev , Brahmadev and Mata Saraswati. Then lord Kartikeya and lord Ganesha hugged their sister.

Par- Putra , Putri which avatar were you in!?
Bhar- Mata I was the daughter of Shiv Shakti and brahma Saraswati , Gandhari who came from kaliyug.
Bhav- And I was Dhritarashtra and all the Kauravas were in fact our sons and daughter Mata.

All were happy about this and that's when Bhargavi asked.

Bhar- But Pitashree who was my parents in Kaliyug?
Maha- When Parvati closed my eyes the world went dark and with her sweat and my krodh Agni a boy and a girl were born.
Par- The boy was Andhak and the girl meaning you were sent to kaliyug as Mata Adi-parashakti came and said your destiny was in kaliyug and then to change Mahabharata.

Bhargavi understood the feeling of parenthood that she got from Shiv Shakti.

Soon the problem was solved between Narayan and Bhavya and then a new Lok was created called the Saumya Lok where Bhargavi and Bhargavi lived with their 100 sons and 1 daughter.

Soon the next dwapar yug came and their story was now In The Past.

_________________________
I would like to thank all of you for reading this book and showing this book so much love.

When I started to write this story I thought that no one would like it but I was wrong.

This is my 3rd story after Powerful goddess and Mortal to a goddess and it is really close to my heart.

Hopefully you guys will shower more love in my other stories too and will keep supporting me.

You may be a silent reader or maybe you are an active reader but for me you have become a part of my journey of writing.

Thankyou dear readers ,
You faithfully author.