12. Kurukshetra 2 to 5

Day 2 of the war was a loss for the Kauravas side as their army was badly hurt by Bhishma. While they did half the damage done by Bhishma to the army.

Gan- We will have to kill Bhishma.
Suyo- But how Mata?
Gan- Putra Karna you will use Aindrastra on Gangaputra.
Karna- But Mata that is a weapon that should be aimed at the sky not on a person.
Gan- Make Bhishma lie on the bed of arrows with that Astra. But don't use the mass destruction Astra as let him see the death of his beloved.
Ash- I will get rid of Drona tomorrow.

Kurukshetra day 3:-
The war started and Gandhari took karna to Bhishma. They started to have a war with each other and as the sunset was nearing Karna went on offensive and he shot arrows on Bhishma.

Bhishma was "Pierced through the heart but never killed"

Karna then used the Aindrastra that put Bhishma on the bed of arrows. While with the use of his brahmasira Astra Ashwatthama killed Drona.

No one from the side of the Kauravas met Bhishma and they went.

Kurukshetra day 4:-
The war had started to be in favour of the Kauravas and the Pandavas were lossign their Sena right and left mostly because of the 3 Musketeers Ashwatthama , Suyodhan and Karna. The army of Kuntiputra's was reduced to 5 akshauhini Sena while the army of Hastinapur was still 12 akshauhini Sena.

Kurukshetra day 5:-
The side of Kuntiputra's had created a chakravyuh today. While Gandhari said.

Gandhari- Putro this chatka vyuh came be broken to do damage on the army of the Pandavas.
Anu- How Mata?
Gandhari- The chakravyuh is made of 7 circles so why don't you and your brothers along with Ashwatthama create the 8th circle and attack?

The Kauravas and Ashwatthama understood what their mother said so they circled around the Chakravyuh shocking the people inside it and they did a viscous attack on the chatka vyuh.

As they reached the middle on the vyuh all the army on the side of the Kuntiputra's were dead and all the maharathi's in other circles also were killed.

The only remaining people on the side of the Kuntiputra's were The Kuntiputra's , Drupad , Dhrishtadyum , Shrikhandini , Ghatotkach , Krishna , Purujit and the Upandavas.

They fought and soon the sunset marking the end of Day 5.

In the Kauravas camp ,
Gan- Putro send the army back and tomorrow the war will end.
Dhri- Yes Putro they have no army and if we win they will say that we fought them without army.
Karna- Okay Pitashree.

__________________________
Authors note:-

What will happen now?

The war is going to end Tomorrow excited?

Soon Gandhari and Dhritarashtra will meet their parents what will happen. Will there be drama? Or will there be a happy reunion?