8. Through the years

Summary:-
Gandhari did not intervene in the niyati as told by Mahadev. The kala pradarshan happened but with the teachings of Gandhari the Kauravas won.

When Drona announced Arjun as the best archer Karna entered like a hero and the crowd cheered for their favourite prince. Karna came and then shattered the false pride of Arjun.

The gurudakshina for Ashwatthama was to capture Southern Panchal and retire the Uttar Panchal to drupad. The guru dakshina was successful and that made Kripi proud.

The gurudakshina for Karna was to capture Magadha which he did. He kept Magadha an ally of Hastinapur as he wanted an independent kingdom. Though Bhishma tried really hard to make the army of Magadha the army of Hastinapur as Karna trained them well.

Talking about Karna he also became the Yuvraj of Hastinapur which all the people were happy about.

The guru dakshina for the Kauravas and Madrinandan's were that they have to end the terror of keechak so the 103 people waged a war on matsya. Finally the 102 brothers shot an arrow toward keechak while Sushala was doing dance to distract him. Keechak feel on the ground when Sushala finally used a divine Astra to kill him.

The Kuntiputra's were given a task to defeat drupad in which they were successful. For which drupad did a penance for a child who will kill Drona. Later the fire born twins were born.

Soon the Kunti putra's were taken by Purujit the evil brother of Kunti as they were requested to do so by Pandu and madri as there was to much disturbance for the 3 sons of Kunti. While Madrinandan's and Kauravas were always amazing.

There was greed in the minds of the Kuntiputra's so they tried to fake their death by burning 3 Brahmins. They were now a part of brahma hatya and they were also cursed. Which was known as the varanvrat incident.

Brahmin- You arrogant people i before dying curse you that the way you killed my companions all the people to side with you will lose their kul. You all will never be blessed by any gods.

The Kuntiputra's to repent their mistakes took a life as a Brahmin. They were also thinking what should the reaction of people in Hastinapur be.

In Hastinapur only Bhishma was sad for the Kuntiputra's as he was always praised by the 3 of them. Also Drona who was the guru of the 3 Pandavas was sad.

Soon the svayamvar of Draupadi was announced and she had insulted Karna saying that he is a loser. The Kauravas were held backed by Karna and they left. Then Draupadi married all the 3 Kaunteya's as Purujit told that she had a boon in her past life.

Hearing that the Kaunteya's did as told by their mamashree. Then Purujit told them to go to Hastinapur for the blessings of the kings.

Purujit was not a well wisher of the Pandavas but was their biggest enemy. He was always derived from love because of his useless sister. He knew about her having a child before marriage as his wife Priyamvadha was once the maid of Kunti. They both wanted to take revenge on Kuntiputra's.

When the kaunteya's and Draupadi entered Hastinapur the people started to throw stones on them and chanted the name of Karna. That's when Draupadi knew the power of Karna and regretted not choosing him.

When they reached the royal palace they were not welcomed and when they were to enter the palace they were stopped by the voice of Gandhari. Gandhari came and gave a right slap on the face of Draupadi for saying hurtful words to Karna.

While Karna gazed at her. When they were leaving Draupadi was told hurtful words by the people it was as if the her karma struck back at her.

Then at the svayamvar of Bhanumati , Bhanumati chose to marry Duryodhan instead of Bheem. Bheem then tried to abduct her but he was not even able to touch her as his hands were caught by Duryodhan.

Yudhishthir married Deviki , Bheem married valandhara and Hidimbi and Arjun married Ulupi and Chitrangada. The other Kauravas minus Karna also married. Sushala married Ashwatthama as they had fallen in love since their training.

Yudhishthir was given the land of kuntibhoj and he was the announced the king. Later Indradev ordered Vishwakarma to make a place for his son. During the opening Draupadi and the kaunteya's tried to disrespect Kauravas but failed. They won when Draupadi can that the son of a blind man is blind making them furious.

Karna was doing Tapasya during that time for gaining the divine weapons of tridev's so he was unaware of the happenings.

The people of Hastinapur were called in on Yudhishthir saying they played the game of dice. They were going to disrobe bhanumati but like a saviour came Karna. In front of Karna Purujit said that they will go to vanvas for 12 years and 1 year of agyaat vas to repent their mistakes.

As soon as they went the wife's of kaunteya's minus Draupadi left them seeing them misbehaving with a women. They along with the children of their went to Hastinapur asking for shelter. Which they were granted. Bhanumati was happy that Karna didn't let those evil spawns even touch her.

1 year in the vanvas the kaunteya's got to know that Subhadra married Karna. Arjun was furious but none the less they finished their vanvas and a Great War awaited them.

As for Karna he remembered his life as shanidev and was happy to be loved regardless of anything.

____________________________
Authors note:

What will happen in the war?

How was the twist?

Who will Krishna support?