14. Kurukshetra day 6 & 7

Kurukshetra day 6:-
The remaining people from the Kuntiputra's side came to the ground that being the upandavas (Prativindhya , Sutsoma and Shrutkarma) , Ghatotkach , Yudhishthir , Bheem , Arjun , Drupad , Dhrishtadyum , Satyajit , Satyaki and Purujit.

Ashwatthama killed the sons of Draupadi who was laughing thinking that the kul of Gandhari will finish as their side had Krishna himself. He later killed Satyajit who was trying to protect the son of Kuntiputra's.

Karna had killed Satyaki using the personal Astra of shanidev. Later to stop Ghatotkach Karna was going to use the Vastavik Shakti given to him by Indradev to which Gandhari said.

Gandhari- It's a trick Putra , Krishna wants you to use the vastavik shakti but don't use it. Use the brahmaastra instead.

Listening to his mother Karna used the brahmaastra and killed Ghatotkach.

Drupad had taunted Duryodhan so , Duryodhan challenged him for a war and final like the ego of Bhishma Duryodhan smashed the false pride of Drupad and killed him.

Sarasana (36th Kaurava) challenged Dhrishtadyum for a sword fight which ended with Sarasana killing Dhrishtadyum. Meaning that now the kingdom of Panchal was under the Kauravas.

Lastly came Purujit , Shakuni challenged him for a fight to which Purujit agreed and later was killed by Shakuni.

Day 7:-
Faith was not on the side of the Kuntiputra's but today of Ashwatthama , Duryodhan and Karna came to fight while Dhritarashtra was the sarthi of Duryodhan and Rishi Bharadwaj was the sarthi of Ashwatthama as today his mother would come in her real form and he wanted to be the first sibling to meet his parents.

Duryodhan was able to kill Bheem with easy and Yudhisthir was also beheaded by Ashwatthama.

Lastly Arjun was killed by an Astra unknown to all even Karna but he was given the mantra of the Astra from Gandhari.

That's when Draupadi came there and she started to cry and she said.

Drau- Sakha you had asked me for a boon so today I want you to curse Ashwatthama as he killed my beloved husband as well as my children! May it be the worst curse ever!

Krishna reluctantly called his Sudarshan chakra and he threw it towards Ashwatthama's mani. That's when Rishi Bharadwaj turned towards Dhritarashtra and Gandhari and said.

Bhar- Mata , pitashree he is your grandchild save him.
Gan- Tathastu Putra.

Gandhari stood up and went in front of Ashwatthama and suddenly there was a light stronger then the sun rays and what all saw was shocking.

It was none other then Mata Yudhakala the goddess of war , the elder twin sister of Kartikeya and the avatar of Mata Bhargavi

It was none other then Mata Yudhakala the goddess of war , the elder twin sister of Kartikeya and the avatar of Mata Bhargavi. Who with her chakra broke the Sudarshan chakra.

_________________________
Authors note:-

How did the war end?

Mata Yudhakala is here.

Why did Rishi Bharadwaj call her his mother and Dhritarashtra his father?