10. Rules

The next day ,
In the common tent the warriors of both the teams met. They were to discuss the rules for the war. From the the of the Kauravas Dhritarashtra , Karna , Gandhari , Duryodhan , Shakuni , Balram , Madrinandan's and Ashwatthama came while from the side of the Kuntiputra's Purujit , Kuntiputra's , Krishna , drupad , Bhishma , Drona and Shrikhandi came.

Dhri- The war shall last from sunrise to sunset.
Karna- 1 warrior will fight 1 warrior.

Soon all of the rules were agreed and now was the last rule. The rule that was going to be told by Bhishma.

Bhishma- No women will fight the war.

Both the sides were shocked as they both had female warriors in it. But before anyone could saying anything Gandhari said.

Ga- This will only be agreed if you agreed to my wish Devrat.
Bhishma- Ask putr...
Ga- Don't call me putri you have no right on my family neither are you related to us. When you chose the side of adharma you lost our respect so answer what's asked or else I will fight from day 1.

Everyone was shocked to see this side of Gandhari. Bhishma was hurt as he knew that he had lost the respect of his family.

Bhishma- Ask maharani.
Ga- If any of the rules are broken the female warriors will fight the war.
Krishna- Agreed.

Later all the people returned to their respective camps. The family of Gandhari went to her room and asked from an explanation about what happened in the discussion.

Ga- Arya Madri and I are warriors yes. Madri is going to take care in the shivir while I will be with Putra Karna.
Dhri- But how priye?
Ga- The rule was not that no female will fight I will be the Sarthi of Putra Karna and will guide you all in the war.

Satisfied with her answer all left her tent to discuss about the war while madri went to the temple. Karna stayed with Gandhari in her tent. That's when the eyes of shanidev fell on the ring on the middle finger of Gandhari. He remembered giving it to her. He then kept his head on her lap while she creased his hairs.

Karna- Mata I will try to keep my brothers safe.
Ga- I will be there Putra , you remember when Vidur called Suyo a evil spawn how you reacted to it?
Karna- Yes I insulted him a lot cause but he deserved it.
Ga- Yes he did.

The mother and son duo talked to each other suddenly the was a tear that dropped on the face of Karna. Karna looked up to see tears in the eyes of Gandhari.

Karna- Mata don't cry I promise you that I will not let anyone die until I am alive.

Saying that Karna hugged his mother.

________________________
Authors note:-

Sad Gandhari 😭.

What will happen now?

The daughter of Shiv Shakti against the avatar of her mamashree. Who will win?