6. Death

So as I said I have a idea , well my idea is a nice way to get rid of Kunti and vidhur. Planning is done now it's time for execution. I using my maya created a fake person who looked super real. Now I went outside of Kunti's room there are no soldiers over there so my work is easy.

Ga- You know Maya I have heard that Vidur wants to have a child with the use of niyog.
Maya- Yes , you know queen Vidur is known to be the avatar of Yamraj so no curse works on him.
Ga- Yes if Kunti will have niyog with Vidur her curse can be lifted but why will she do it.
Maya- Yes anyways let's go.

I know that this is brutal but oh well. Now I went towards the chamber of Vidur. He being the son of dasi is not given any protection.

Maya- Maharani have you seen princess Kunti?
Ga- No it is called bad omen to see her as she is cursed.
Maya- But Maharani , princess looks like an apasara. Ramba , Menka , Urvashi no one stands a chance in front of her.
Ga- Ohh by the way do you know if she actually like devar Pandu?
Maya- No maharani I have heard that she like mahamantri Vidur.
Ga- Ohh anyways let's go I have to meet the kids.

Both Vidur and Kunti heard the talk about each other. Now Vidur was curious about meeting Kunti. So in the night Vidur went to the chamber of Kunti.

He entered the room and was mesmerised in Kunti. Kunti who saw her acted interested as she just wanted to get rid of the curse.

Kunti had another curse which she didn't say about. It was if she touched any man who is not her husband both the man and her will die. So Kunti thought that with just a hug she will get free from the curse.

So Kunti ran towards Vidur as he opened his arms. Like that minutes passed and both of them feel on the floor lifeless.

With the others ,
The four inseparable people were sitting when Pandu said.

Pandu- Jiji you sister Madri was telling me that I am to harsh on Kunti am I right?
Ga- You know it Pandu , you are right. Madri do you feel bad for her or you just Pitt her?
Madri- Yes jiji that is the actual problem. I think all arya can do is talk to her.
Dhri- But you know madri the women of Kuntibhoj have never been loyal.
Ga- Yes knows if the curse is real or not? What if she just came here to be with her lover?
Pandu- I will check that now jiji.
Ga- We will also come with you.

We were on our way to the room of Kunti. I saw Vidur go there so I am not tensed. We were about to reach there when we met mahamahim.

Bhishma- Where are all of you going now?
Pandu- We are going to the chamber of Kunti as we just have doubt on her.
Bhishma- Hmm I will also come.

They reached the door and Pandu kept his hands on the door to push it open.

_______________________
Authors note:-
Cliffhanger.

What will their reaction be?

Gandhari won again. Happy?

What will happen next?