5. The next generation

Gandhari's POV:-
Pitashree mahadev had told everyone that I will birth a pound of flesh. Sometimes I think that the Vidhur is Shylock and I am Antonio , Arya is Basanio , Pandu is Grasanio and lastly Madri is Portia i.e. my life saver. Enough of Shakespeare.

So in sort I thought to hit my wound like Gandhari did. Well long story short I did it and gave birth to a pound of flesh and Pitashree came and did the separation. Later while Pitashree was there the pot started to crack and then was born Suyodhan. In the next 7 months all my kids were born and Pitashree gave them a boon to be formidable warriors.

Also the climate didn't change meaning that Bheem was the actual bad omen.

But my tactic to have the eldest sons is done now and my brother is nice now. Ohh Yaa I forgot to tell you guys that the great Shakuni is nice this time.

Madri had given birth to her 2 children Nakul and Sahdev. They both were blessed with the Ansh of Ashvin Kumar's as they were the kulguru of Madra and during the pregnancy of madri , she prayed to them. How ironic that before I came they were supposed to be the boon of Ashvin Kumar's but now they become Ansh of Ashvin Kumar's.

It was nice as all the royals loved Karna Kauravas and Madrinandan's equally. But now I have to get rid of the Kunti problem.

Months passed and today was the svayamvar of Kunti. That's when we got the news that Pandu is married. Pandu came along with his new wife and started to walk her to a different room.

Pandu came back to see me , Arya , Bhishma and the other royals standing there minus Vidur.

Bhi- Putra why did you keep her in a different room and not your room?
Pan- She is a cursed women pitamah. She has a curse that she will die when she has intimacy along with the person who gets intimate with her.
Gan- What! How did they hide that from us. It is a bad omen to have a wife who cannot give a kingdom the princes or princesses.
Ambika- Putra that is right , a girl like that is called Kul nashak. But who gave her such a curse?
Pan- It was Rishi Durvasa as she misused and disrespected his boon. But she has a boon that she can bere a child from gods.

Later everyone returned to their rooms and Pandu went in the room that was his and Madri's.

The next day Pandu and Kunti called Yamraj , Vayudev and Indradev to bere children. They got the boon but then Kunti was not allowed in the kitchen.

I know I should feel bad but this is her karma as to what she did to Karna , Madri and Draupadi.

Now I have to find a way of getting Kunti out of the picture so she cannot give her bad energy to the children. Because both she and Vidur will make the life of the kids bad.

Kunti , Vidur yes!!! I got an idea to get rid of both of them and letting the kids grow with Madri with her lovely nature.

__________________________
Authors note:-

What idea does Gandhari have?

Will she succeed in it?

Well Suyodhan is the eldest now? Expect?

What do you think of the curse Kunti got?