3. Twist

In the room of Gandhari and Dhritarashtra ,
Dhritarashtra was happy that he could see his lovely wife. He knew that his wife being from the future knew about his life and the life of others like they , the people of dwapar yug knew about the life's of people of Satya yug and treta yug.

He was blessed to have such a strong and powerful wife. He later started to learn about the divine knowledge from his wife and after few months he excelled in it as he already had the basic knowledge.

He became elated when he came to know that his dear wife was now pregnant. But he could see her worried face so later in the night he asked her about the reason for the same.

Gandhari's pov:-
Shit , I am pregnant meaning the Kauravas will be born 2 years later but what should I do now. I don't want my children to be known as bad omens. Yes I got an idea!!!

Dhri- Priye! Why are you so worried?
Gan- Arya I have a boon of having 100 kids from Mahadev.
Dhri- I know priye but why are you worried about that. If you want we will not have 100 kids.
Gan- No arya that will be a disrespect to the boon of Mahadev. I think we should both together us the beejakshara mantra and call Mahadev.
Shiva- What happened putri , Putra why did you call me at this time?
Dhri- Mahadev please help us and give us a solution about what to do.

Dhritarashtra was requesting Mahadev and that's when Gandhari through telepathic talked to Mahadev.

Telepathical conversation.
Shiva- You are already changing so much now what can I do maharaniji.
Gandhari- You are my father Mahadev please puppy eyes.
Shiva- We are having a live conversation dear you are not texting me. And my answer is no.
Gandhari- Hey Prabhu , I will complain to Matashree about this.
Shiva- We both are one soul in different bodies putri.
Gandhari- I will give you 1 glass of thandai.
Shiva- You are bribing Mahadev himself.
Gandhari- 5? If no I will do drama then.
Shiva- N...

Gan- Please Pitashree help this daughter of yours.

Saying that Gandhari touched the feet of Mahadev and started to ask for help. Seeing that Dhritarashtra also did what Gandhari did.

In Kailash the tridevi's who met where laughing really had along with lord Ganesha and lord Kartikeya.

Shiva- Okay okay calm down children. Tomorrow I will come to the Sabha and explain about you giving birth to everyone.
Gan- Thankyou pitashree.

Saying that Gandhari hugged lord shiva. Suddenly Gandhari remembered herself as Shakti as she felt the hug she had with Mahadev like she use to hug her father when she was young and the only memory she had of her father. She then started to cry while Mahadev also had tears in his eyes.

If only did they know the whole truth.

Later bidding goodbyes Mahadev left.

Dhri- Priye are you alright?
Gan- Yes arya I am just happy that we will have the kids to play with us.
Dhri- Yes priye and we will live like a happy family.
Gan- Arya what do you think will the kids be like?
Dhri- They will be strong , independent and valorous what do you think priye?
Gan- I want my kids to be like you. Loving , caring , strong , independent and the people who know how to respect women.
Dhri- Priye what would you do if I marry another women?
Gan- I will give birth to the 100 kids of us and then I will raise them till I see their kala. Later I will go from Hastinapur for ever.
Dhri- That's nice.
Gan- What do you mean arya?
Dhri- It's nice that you will be there for the kids.
Gan- Till the time I am in Hastinapur I will also take care of you arya.
Dhri- But then why not stay here for me?
Gan- Because if a man Marries for another time that means the 1st wife is not enough to fulfil his needs so he needs to marry 1 more time.
Dhri- That's sad.
Gan- Meaning I am not the idea women for you?
Dhri- Unfortunately no Gandhari.
Gan- Arya what do you mean by that and what happened to you calling me priye? 🥹
Dhri- No no no don't cry priye , you are not the ideal women because you are the perfect women for me. Also I was just joking with you priye.

Gandhari looked at Dhritarashtra who embraced her. The stayed with them for minutes then broke the hug. Gandhari then pecked Dhritarashtra and went to sleep.

The next day lord shiva came and told about the birth of Gandhari to the royals and did the same to the people of aryavart.

The same day Gandhari and Dhritarashtra went to take the blessings of Mata Ganga the Mosi of Gandhari and the rajmata of Hastinapur along side Bhishma.

That's when Mata Ganga came with a baby out which shocked Dhritarashtra and Bhishma while Gandhari seeing his glow could make out who he is.

________________________
Authors note:

I am coming out with a special chapter in the powerful goddess story as the coming chapter will be the 50th chapter of that book.

Did you like the interaction between Mahadev and Gandhari?🤣🤣

How was the interaction between Dhritarashtra and Gandhari?