⌗ 𓂃 𖥔༌ ᰷ ﹅chapter 34﹅ ᰷ 𖥔༌ 𓂃⌗

CHAPTER 34
𓂃 𖥔 ouch 𖥔 𓂃⌗

I felt betrayed. hurt beyond belief.

vance. how could he do this shit to me? I trusted him. I had given him my heart and he'd shattered it.

and cheyenne. that bitch! not only has she hurt me, but bruce as well.

I had arranged to meet cheyenne and bruce face to face and it was time to leave to see them. I grabbed my jacket and keys and headed out of the door. I sighed as I walked, preparing myself to talk to her.

when I reached the park, the two were already there, bruce's arm around a teary cheyenne. I rolled my eyes at her. why was she the one crying? when I came into their view, she sat upright and wiped teardrops off of her cheeks. I continued towards them with an annoyed look.

"y/n, I promise, I promise I did nothing with vance! I tripped over and he pulled me out of the way of an oncoming car! he practically immediately let go once he realised where his hand was, he said he automated to me being you! he says apparently you trip over a lot which isn't wrong..." cheyenne gave an awkward laugh but I remained stone faced.

"so you didn't think to shrug him off?" I blatantly asked with a shrug.

"I- I didn't think! in my head, he was just helping me. I didn't realise it was bad..." of course. I should've known. cheyenne is the most oblivious, innocent and probably autistic person ever. literally, she didn't talk apart from cry until she was 4 months.

"cheyenne, I get you didn't realise..." I huffed out, my anger starting to dissipate a little. "did you seriously not clock that it might've been bad that vance had wrapped an arm around your waist?"

"no... I thought he was helping me." I scanned her face for any hint of lies, but she looked genuinely lost. I sighed again and sat beside her on the bench.

"think next time, cheyenne. you only see it in romance movies where a guy holds a girl's waist." I said, frustrated. cheyenne was quiet for a moment.

"oh yeah..."

jesus christ, this girl.

***

"what. a. bitch." imani said as she cracked open a bote of coke and slid it to me across her kitchen counter. we were in her house, gossiping away in her kitchen as the chaos of our lives ensued.

"cheyenne? nah. we all know how loopy she is." I chuckled a little.

"no! vance! fucking bitch." she muttered, struggling to pop the cap off of her bottle.

"he's really pissed me off. I told him we're on a break." I said.

"good for you— woah! oops." we both ducked as her bottle cap went flying. "you looking for anyone else? i've got a cousin coming over for a late birthday thing?"

"no, imani. I'm not. I'm still with vance, just taking a bit of time away. god, amanda hobbs would jump at this opportunity." I laughed bitterly.

"well that bitch can go fuck herself!" imani raised her bottle.

"preach, baby." I clinked the neck of my bottle against hers before we both drank again.

"fuck this. wanna get drunk and watch trash tv?" imani asked.

"I thought you'd never ask."

***

imani and I drunkenly giggled as we watched the partridge family crack another corny joke.