Chapter 20

⚠️WARNING, there will be mention of torture/abuse as well as drug use and extreme violence⚠️
[3rd POV]
Once the boys caught up with each other, things got more hostile from there. The grabbed only hit them if they were being naughty, but things just hit worse from there. Hit after hit, night after night, the constant teasing about a way out, the food being a reminder of their crush Y/n. Y/n. Someone they hadn't see in years, months, days even but it felt like eternity. They had no idea if they were even safe at all anymore.

"We need to get out of here..how are we even supposed to tell if anyone can hear us? We've all tried everything to get out.." Finny spoke and sighed, wiping his tear stained face. "No not everything. How about we need to try all of our ideas together. All of them together and we will strike." Griffen spoke and smiled as he got up from the ground.

"Help me!" A muffled voice was heard somewhere near. The boys thought they were heading things and just ignored it as the wall was border up and the mystery person knew this but decided to keep trying. With no luck, they were in the other side of the freezer and tries looking for things to use to unlock the doors again since the locks were changed once again. While they were trying to open the freezer again, The boys began putting all their plans into action.

[Max's POV]
"Those kids still haven't been found. I know I'm close to this case but I still have no clue where they are." I mumbles to myself while looking at the map one last time. Another kid went missing recently, now the police are asking around about him, I doubt they are even looking for the others Stil anymore. Soon a knock was heard at the door and Samson began barking at the door, I went to put him up and chained him to his leash before opening the door. Thank god it was the police.

"Hey! You guys are here about the missing kids right? Come in here and let me show you something!" I lead them inside and pointed to my map as I started explaining everything I had on the case "I've been looking for them too. Now all of them. Except one got kidnapped after school or an after school event. This means the Grabbed has a system and time zone, now on the weekends he knows they're gonna be out later so for that Robin kid I bet that's what happened with him, other than that they need to be around the area of this school and neighborhood since that's where all of them went missing around right? Right. Now I suggest that-" "that is enough umm-" "Max" "Mr. Max" "Not Mr. Max, just Max-" "well Max We will handle finding the kids ourselves, if you find out anymore information, here's our card to contact us. Oh, and you may wants to clean up your mess before your brother comes back." The detective spoke before leaving.

"Stupid stupid stupid!" I sat down and sniffed another one do the lines on the table in anger while I began looking over at the map again, soon something clicked and I stepped closer to the map.

Soon I headed into the basement that my brother has and opened the door to see all the kids who went missing. I was in shock before freaking out that I was the one to be able to solve this. "I knew he was acting weird! I can't believe you all have been here ans are alive! Wait my name is Max, I'm gonna get you guys-"

[3rd POV]
The kids looked in horror, the freezer open, the hole covered, the railing taken off the wall, the wire in place, and the phone filled up with dirt. Robin and Vance taught everyone how to fight, everyone was ready to escape or die trying. They needed to be able to see Y/n again. Once Max found them they were relieved but freaked out since they seen the grabber coming down while Max was talking. He was all of a sudden hit with an axe in the back of the head and fell. His body limp now but the person who used the axe shocked them. "Y/n..." Vance whispered, all of them having a look of hurt on their face. "Aww I'm sorry Uncle Max bit you knew too much." They smirked and moves away as the Grabber took the axe from his head and Y/n grabbed Samson to help them guard the door.

"You know, I'm tired of all of you not playing my games anymore. It's fine you die. I'm getting really tired of you all." The grabbed spoke before charging at all of the kids. They all moves out the way, trying to fight him off, but that got harder once Y/n decided to start helping. None of them wanted to hit or hurt them since they loved them. Some of the boys were down and Griffin was about to get stabbed by Y/n before all of a sudden, they were knocked off by some bolt cutters hitting them across the face.

"Y/n?!" "B/n!!"  A freezing Y/n came out the freezer and stood over their twin brother. Anger I. Their eyes from being trapped for so long in the house or the freezer back and forth.
⚠️INTENSE VIOLENCE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN! SKIP IF NEEDED⚠️

Y/n got on top of their brother and kept hitting him over and over again with the bolt cutters , stabbing them into his chest in anger while crying until they were pulled off by their father who tried to calm them down but they weren't having it. Along with the boys help, the grabbed didn't attack Y/n and only went after Finny who lead him to their trap they made and he fell in and broke his ankle. From there, Vance walked over and kicked him in the face, breaking the mask as everyone watched as he covered his face to hide who he was. The real Y/n walked over and stood in front of their father, moving his hand and made him look at them by his hair. "Why. Why did you keep me here. You were supposed to love me and treat me like a child! Not. A. F*CKING OBJECT!" They spoke, slamming his face down on the dirt floor.

"I did it to protect you. I didn't want you to end up like me when I was younger...teased..bullies...in the hospital just because of who I was...and I knew these boys liked you from the beginning and I didn't want them to hurt you so I just let my thoughts take over, I'm sorry kiddo...I have and will always love you...you know that right?" Albert coughed out, getting some blood on Y/n who moved away and let the boys finish the job, not wanting to see what happened to their father.

The boys all took turns swinging, his face bloody, his nose broken, trying to wing back still before Finny began choking the grabbed with the phone cord and the phone rang. "It's for you."

"My dear husband. You meant good but you went by it all wrong. Now you'll be meeting with me soon. Except I will get to watch you burn in hell. I hope it hurts. I Hope you still hurt once you see how much you have scared our children. Our son will be with you. Though maybe he'll have a chance to come back. You are a sick human being and we will finally rest together again after years. Isn't that right Albert Shaw?"

Once the phone call ended, Finny broke his neck and he went limp. Y/n walked over to her father and dragged him upstairs to his room, struggled, but put him on the bed with her mother's skeleton still on it and sat down with them as the boys escaped, a few of them waiting for her at the door while Finny got out, running across the street to Gwen who was crying ans happy to see him. The police found 6 holes for bodies dug but none of them were ever used at all. Once they seen where Finny came out, they all rushed to that side of the house and found the room where the grabbed Kept them all. Y/n was in their father's room with the door open, playing with their father's and Brother's hair while making sure their uncle was comfortable in the room before the Police had to guide her out the house.

All of the kids were taken to the hospital and  was put under watch for a while before they were able to go back to school, Finny and Gwen's father stopped drinking ans apologized to them, Robin went back home to his uncle, Bruce was back home with his parents who were glad to see him, Vance's father was doing better as well and was happy to have him back, Billy and his dog were reunited before being taken to his family in the living room while all broke out into tears at the sight of him, and Griffin was better at escape plans and had parents who were happy to see him as well.

The school was all talk about the boys being alive, all excited and happy for them, and they all asked Y/n out after they got out of the hospital, they all also had room for Y/n in their house for whoever they wanted to stay with for the time being since it changed so they'd be able to spend time with all of them.  Y/n said yes and couldn't have been happier that they got all their boys back with them being perfectly fine and they were always right next to them the whole time.

"Promise to never leave me again?" "We promise Y/n."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END
I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS LONG CHAPTER