Chapter 12

[Backstory 3rd POV]
A 10 year old Y/n paced around her/his room, waiting for his/her father to come back home from work. The child had something very important to talk to Albert about but all she/he could do was watch the time on the clock go by.

Once Albert got home, he immediately went to go greet his daughter/son. "Hey princess/prince! How was your day today? Did you finish your school work today and go ahead and shower while papa was at work?" The small child only nodded, afraid to talk to their father about anything that they had to say. "Umm..papa? Can we talk for a second?" "Sure sweetheart, what is it?" "Can you please promise not to get mad?" Y/n spoke softly and made her/his father sit down while Y/n put his things away and stood in front of him afterwards.

"So what is it you need to talk about?" He asked and leaned back in the chair. "I umm....I just wanted to tell you...that I...I don't want to identify as a female/male anymore..I wanted to tell you that I identify as a female/male/they/them/etc. (for the sake of this chapter- Y/n is gonna go by female/male at  first but the second half of the chapter Y/n will still be they/them but I may add female/male/ and other genders for this chapter only since I wanted to give y'all a break from the stress of the survival of the boys) "I also wanted to tell you that I am gay/pan/Omni/ etc." Y/n got no response as her/his/their/preferred father didn't respond for a while at all. Y/n though the worse until they were pulled into a gig by the male. "Of course I accept you, I would always accept you no matter what.." he said and hugged his new daughter/son/preferred tightly. And he kept his word.

One day, a few months after Y/n came out, she/he/they/preferred were out with Albert and uncle Max. While waiting for Max to come back from the bathroom, a cocky entitled man and woman noticed Y/n not dressed girlish/like a boy at all and looked towards Albert. "You really let your daughter/son walk out the house like that?" The male asked, misgendering Y/n in the process. This made the child look down and get uncomfortable, looking away from the couple as Albert became livid. "Excuse me? What did you say about my child?" He asked, walking over to the male with a glare.

"I asked if you really let your daughter/son come out the house like that. It's not lady like/manly." He said and crossed his arms while his wife agreed. Albert grabbed his shirt and spat out. "She/he/their/preferred are dressed perfectly. You need to respect my child." He then leaned in closely and whispered. "If I catch you misgendering my child or disrespecting her/him/them/preferred again, I'll find you and guy you like a pig in your sleep then have you wake up untangled in your intestines." He backed away and smiled softly back to Y/n as he walked over and grabbed her/his/their/preferred hand after Max got out the bathroom and they continued having fun, now going to get ice cream.

Albert continued to accept Y/n the older she/he/their/preferred got and Max did the same. Y/n them met the six boys who are now their best friends and accept them with no problem. Life couldn't be better. What could ever go wrong?