Chapter 1

I'm gonna try to keep this story going, I apologize if it ends up getting abandoned ahead of time-))

[3rd POV]
No one is sure exactly what caused the grabber to stoop down to the level that he had with kidnapping boys in the neighborhood but believe it or not, he wasn't always a sicko that preyed on guys and he still has a bit of a heart for his only child Y/n.

Being a single father now is actually easier than he thought it would be especially with having a kid, well now teenager to deal with.  Y/n's mother left the mystery man when Y/n was only two years old. She caught him in the act of killing a boy in the basement of the house. And she took off running, grabbing the child with her and didn't look back for her husband. The man was soon divorced, and had only three days a month to see his child since the women was afraid for her life and the child's.

The grabber was watching his child one night and his ex-wife came by to pick her up. He invited her to come inside with him and talk for a bit before he went to go get the child. He didn't come back got a while and his ex got worried so she went after him and walked in on him trying to wake them up. She then took her little one and left.

A few days later she was introducing little Y/n to her new boyfriend and they were all acting as a happy family except the man outside watching from the windows. He knocked on the door and waited until it was opened to strike, which it was. No one was awake at this time so he could take his sweet precious time with killing his ex and her boyfriend. He made sure not to let his daughter see him do it then made the place look like a murder.

Police believed it was a break in murder and y/n was placed in the care of the Grabber. Y/n L/n was raised by their father and was kept away from the side of their father that was a serial killer for years and still is. He would be absolutely devastated if the light of his life found out what a terrible person he truly is and wouldn't have the heart to kill them. He knew he wouldn't. That's why they moved to a new, small town with new people, besides his brother, and of course, new victims.

Y/n L/n was about to have the most interesting school year yet with her friends and it wouldn't be any she expected at all in this year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First chapter done! I'm gonna try to keep this gender neutral but if you want it to be female reader or male reader please let me know!