Chapter 11

[3rd POV]
During the points in time that the boys disappeared, Gwen Blake was having visions of them in her sleep and one night, she seen somethings that both confused and scared her. It was to the point that she didn't even want to tell Finny, Y:n, or Robin about it and she tells Y/n everything.

A missing poster of Billy showed up, then a beaten and bruised Billy came into view. Same thing happened with Vance, Griffin, and Bruce. They're posters showed up, then they did but the only difference is they were beaten and bruised pretty bad. Behind them was a man in a mask with black balloons in his hand. All of a sudden, a family showed up but the faces were blurred. A man, a woman, and they're kid all posing together in front of a park. The way they looked gave off bad vibes but Gwen couldn't tell why.

Everything faded black and the beeping of a monitor was heard. There was someone in a hospital bed with a clipboard at their side but everything was blurred out. No information was available, except for hallucinations as something that was diagnosed. There was another flash then a man was shown, standing next to a teenager, both of their faces blurred and they were covered in blood.

The man watched as the teenager skipped and danced around him with a female, she also had blood around her and the three of them were shown at a unfamiliar house in the small town of Denver, soon there was a vision of a child, holding a bloody teddy bear and giggling.

"Gwen.."

"Gweeeen.."

"Wake up Gwen!"

"Gwen?!"

"Gwen! Wake up." Finny almost yelled and shook her awake. Gwen woke up, a look of shock plastered on her face and she looked up to her brother with an almost stressed look but it quickly went away after a while. "Sorry did I oversleep? What time is it?" She asked as she stretched and yawned while hopping out of bed. "You only over slept by 10 minutes but that's only because you wouldn't wake up at all when I was trying to get you up." Finny responded and crossed his arms at his sister. "Anyway you need to get dressed soon so we can be ready when Y/n comes to walk with us." He spoke and walked out the room so Gwen could get dressed.

Gwen got dressed and the two siblings ate breakfast while waiting for their best friend. Once Y/n got to the house, with Robin tagging along of course. The four of them walks Sri school together, talking about random things and their classes as they walked. Gwen was quiet the entire time until they got to school.

She was lost in thought all day and only halfheartedly paid attention in class. She couldn't shake the horrid feeling that her dream gave her. She was trying to piece together everything but it only made her more confused than before and that wasn't a good thing for her to handle.

She eventually just tried to let the thoughts go and carry on with school. It worked but they still bothered her deep inside. Luckily today was Friday so she would be staying at her friends house today while Robin, Y/n and Finny had a sleepover at Robin's house. They all wanted to have a sleepover at Y/n's house one day but Mr. Shaw said no, they understood and respected his choices but they were still curious.

At the end of the day, the four of them met up and walked with Gwen to her friend's house just to make sure she would be safe. Afterwards, they went to the store to buy candy, drinks, and other snacks before heading to Robin's house to watch horror movies all night like they always did, well Robin and Y/n did anyway, Funny just kind of clung to them since they let him sit in the middle.

At the end of the night, they were all getting ready for bed and stared up a conversation about the others and wondered where they were and if they were alive. Little did they know, all of them would figure it out sooner than they would expect.

Very soon.