Chapter 6

⚠️TW? Technically mentions of abuse I think- I'll try not to be extremely detailed just in case and I'll give you the okay when it's done just in case you want to skip! You have been warned.

[Bruce's POV]
Pain is all we felt. He rushed downstairs after me and began swinging, striking me with his leather belt over and over again. It didn't matter how much I begged him to stop, he didn't. Billy and griffin were woken up by me and attempted to help, only to get beaten themselves. The grabber enjoyed this. We all knew he did since he didn't stop until we all passed out from it. He then left us there and went back upstairs, acting like nothing happened. I honestly would feel bad if he ever had a girlfriend or wife, let alone a kid at all.

When we woke up in the morning, I groaned and got up, looking around to see if Billy or griffin were up yet which they weren't. My face was throbbing in pain but I wasn't worried about that right now. Billy had a huge gash along his cheek as well as sone other noticeable scars and bruises on his body and griffin had bad gashes on his arms, thankfully neither of them were harmed too badly, it's nothing I can't tend to once I get my hands on a first aid kit. I doubted I would find one but one was left in front of the locked basement door. I'm guessing our captor didn't want us to die so easily.

Finally Griffin and Billy woke up, with Billy on top of Griffin's small frame in a protective manner? I'm not judging though, I've noticed they sometimes cuddle at night to keep warm and offer that I join them since my body is always hot so I'm able to give them more heat myself. I walked over to them and began to tend to their wounds like I was taught just to be able to take care of myself and possibly go to medical school if the whole Baseball thing doesn't work out, I have interest in both and already know very much about medical work since Y/n and I needed to tend to Robin, Finny, and Vance's wounds after fights or bullies.

Since I couldn't patch up my face without a mirror, and there's none down here, I let Griffin do it since Billy didn't necessarily like causing pain to anyone in any way, shape or form. I explained what to do and Griffin followed my orders and finished patching me up, we then just huddled up, wrapping my arms around two boys I wanted to find so bad but now protect with my life. I'm no escape artist like Griffin but I plan on trying to get us out of here one way or another. I just hope we don't loose hope in the process. It would be a shame if I wouldn't be able to see them stupid smiled of my friends that are the reason I'm the way I am today.

The three of us decided to get some sleep since we knew no one was home at the moment because of how quiet the house was. I honestly hope the grabber gets in a good mood and gets us a new mattress so we can actually be comfortable, especially if he plans on kidnapping more kids. This mattress barely fits the three of us on it together so we quietly literally have to cuddle up together. Maybe whoever's making him happy will make him happy enough for us to get a new mattress and possibly even a blanket. I don't it though, we can only dream and hope this is all just a sick joke, a sick and twisted joke that we can't escape from or warn other people from at all down here...

...at least not yet.