Chapter 5

[3rd POV]
"Ya know, you're uncle is kinda cool for getting us out of trouble Y/n." Robin said with a small chuckle. "Yeah, well I'm actually surprised he was sober enough to come in and talk to anyone.." Y/n spoke as they all roamed the halls, waiting for second period to be over so they could attend their classes at a normal time.

"Hey, how about we all have a sleepover at either my, Robin's, or Finny's house on Friday?" Vance asked with a small smirk since they all knew they would do nothing but act like the chaotic idiots the friend group was on the weekend once they got a break from thinking. "We'd have to ask our parents but I'm down, though I wanna have it at Robin's this time." Y/n spoke up with their hands above their head. "Yeah that's a better option, I really didn't feel like having to clean my room just for you guys to be able to come over." Vance spoke up and ran his hand through his hair. "Yes yes because the high and mighty Vance Hopper doesn't clean for anyone." Finny spoke and laughed.

The group went to get lunch once their second period ended and talked together about what they'd do this weekend. They soon went to their next classes and walked home together until Y/n went home by themselves. They were careful about their surroundings and kept a switchblade on them at all times.

They waited for their father to come home and asked him about spending the night over at Robin's on Friday night and was given permission to do so but had to be back before nightfall. They were then sent off to do their homework, take a shower, eat, and go to bed. Albert was still awake early in the morning and stood in the doorway of Y/n's room, just watching them sleep peacefully. He then made his way to his room, grabbing his mask, and headed downstairs into the basement to look at the now three boys sleep.

The boys were asleep on two mattresses, Bruce on one, Griffin and Billy on the other one. Bruce soon woke up and stared at the grabber as he stared towards the boy as well for a few minutes then walked upstairs, leaving the door unlocked to see if he would come upstairs to try to escape. Unfortunately Bruce got curious and walked up the stairs, just to run into the body of the grabber before he saw anything.

"My my, you're a Naughty Boy. Aren't you?"
Bruce was dragged back downstairs and the game soon began.