Chapter 19

A/n: I'm gonna say this, for the sake of the story, I'm going to space out the time between Finney and Robin being kidnapped

[Finney's POV]
Ever since Bruce, Griffin, Billy, and..,Robin went missing, Y/n has been way more...sensitive and protective. They have began sticking up for me against those bullies even though I tell them not to do so, I don't want them getting expelled. But they also have been threatening people that talk about Robin being kidnapped, yeah all of us did the same thing but I mean it was getting a bit more...intense.

It had now almost been 2 weeks of Robin going missing, everyone thought the others were dead since no sign of them was ever seen. I know we all agreed to tell Y/n we liked them and let them decide who they liked or wanted to be with but I mean- now at this point it seems like I'll have them to myself, though they are getting a bit clingy and want to go everywhere with me, I'm not complaining. It just means I get to be closer to them a d spend more time with them.

Today after school, Y/n, Gewn, and I were walking home whenever Gwen began walking in the other direction to go to her friend's house and stay for the night, it was normal but I still wanted to know where she was going and make sure she was safe at all times. Gewn..now that I think about it, everyone thinks the others are dead except for the three of us, and the police that are involved. See, Gewn has been having these dreams and the others have been showing up, still alive and not dead, she's seen a man with black balloons, in a weird mask and a bunch of sights of where the others got kidnapped. I really hope they're still alive. I don't want to find my friends dead...if they are found anyway.

[3rd POV]
"Hey, let me walk you home, you know I don't mind really" Y/n spoke up as they walked continued walking with Finney down the block of his house. "No no, you told me your dad wanted you home early, I'm not gonna keep you out when you're supposed to be home" The male responded as he continues the walk home, looking over at his last remaining best friend besides his sister. "Oh come on, he'll be fine! Just let me take sure you get home!" They protested as they moved and stopped in front of Finney with their arms crossed. "No, I'd want you to start heading home now so you're there by dark, you know that just like me, they'd want you safe as well." He crossed his arms and gave them a look. "Fine, but you better stay safe Finn." They warned and moved out the way, a small bit sad smile on their face at the mention of the others.

Finney and Y/n went their separate ways, though soon Finney approached a black Van and a man that stumbled off from the side of it, dropping his groceries. He looked like he was supposed to be a magician or something. The man seemed off but Finney couldn't put his finger on it. "I'm such a goof...look at that. Hey, could you hand me my hat?" The man asked with a smile and reached his hand out. "Yeah." Finney spoke and handed the hat back. "What do you do?" "Well, I am a part time magician, do you wanna see a magic trick?" He asked as he walked towards the back of the van, Finney reluctantly following until he seen the black balloons and tried to run but he was too slow. The man sprayed something in his mouth, even though Finney used his pen to attack him and get away. And he was soon unconscious and drove to the same pit everyone else was in.

Soon later, Y/n got home with a few bags of groceries a d snacks in They hands. Their uncle was home and trying to pin point where those kids were once again. They used to be interested in helping, but now they lost hope and thought their friends were dead. Nothing was convincing them otherwise. "Dad I'm home!" "Hey kiddo, how was school?" Albert asked with a small smile as he grabbed the bags out of his kid's hands. "It was pretty good, I've brought my grades and stuff up like you asked me to, you know since I fell behind from my friends.." "yeah I know...look how about tonight we bake again like we used to?" He asked with a small smile, wrapping his kid into a comforting hug.

"Yeah that sounds nice...and you can eat as many as you want too, I know you love them since you normally take around ten to your room to save and they're always gone by the morning" Y/n spoke happily, their mood now lightened a bit from their father and the two began baking that night.

Early around 2:30 that next morning, Finney stirred awake as he was sleeping and soon saw 5 figures in the room with him, it took a while for his eyes to focus but, his eyes soon landed on them. "Billy? Griffen? Bruce? Vance?!....Robin? Y-you're all alive?"