Chapter 2

[3rd POV]
Y/n woke up early in the morning and got dressed for school in one of their favorite outfits to wear, not too formal but not exactly out of dress code either. They went to the kitchen and made breakfast for their father and uncle, soon going to wake the two of them up if they weren't already up. They've noticed their father started asking them to make more eggs than usual but they always thought he liked them so much and wanted more, or her uncle would be hungry from basically being higher than a kite all night and day.

Y/n out all the food on plates and left the left over eggs in the skillet off the burner just in case either of them wanted more good. Max, her uncle, and his brother walked in the kitchen and started eating. The grabber kissed his Child's head and told them how they enjoyed breakfast and went to go feed their dog, Samson. Max went back to the living room and fell asleep on the couch while Y/n went to get in the shower and get ready for school. While everyone in the house was preoccupied, the grabber grabbed two bottles of soda and went to the basement with the plate of eggs.

[The grabber's POV]

I put in my mask and made sure my brother or kid wasn't near as I made my way into the basement. I looked over at the two boys around my child's age and waved to them while placing the plate down. "I brought you two breakfast." "Hey!" Billy looked up at the older male and looked towards the food. "Why do the eggs look and taste different?" "Yeah..they're way fluffier and full of flavor than your eggs are...almost like you have someone else upstairs with you..does someone live with you?" Griffin asked with a raised eyebrow. "Ya know what, I'm feeling a bit generous today so I'm gonna bring the two of you some extra food tonight when my guest comes home tonight." I laughed gleefully as I thought about my kid's cooking..it tasted just like my ex's used to...well I should head back upstairs before my brat that I love so much gets out the shower. "Don't be too loud down here Griff and Bill!" I cackled and skipped back upstairs with a laugh.

I closed and locked the basement door then took off my mask and put it back in my room, closing the other door to the basement that made it look like a simple closet. I them made my way to my bathroom to freshen up and get ready for..work later on. I knew my brother would soon get up and leave to hang out with his 'friends' and the light of my life would have to go to school. They always met up with these kids who I knew as the Blake's and this other kid that wears a bandanna all the time..I don't know his name, nor do I care since I'll just find out what it is in the papers soon enough.

[Y/n's POV]
I freshened up and walked out my room, grabbing my backpack and swung it over my shoulder as I ran over to my dad and hugged him as he ruffled my hair and bid me goodbye as we both left the house for work and school. "Don't forget to go to the store! I'm making dinner tonight!" I yelled then hopped on my bike and rode towards my friend's house. I would always ride my bike there so I could walk with them to school and just leave it there in the end of the day. Today just do happened to be a day that Robin didn't tag along with us which we all knew either meant he was gonna be in a fight, he was sick, or he just didn't want to go to school and decided to skip.

It turns out the first option was right as we seen him in a fight with Vance Hopper joining him against two of Finny's bullies. There was a huge group of us that were always together and looked out for each other in school, even if we didn't interact with some more than others. Vance and Robin we're pretty close but Vance, Finny, and I weren't that close at all, Bruce and Finny were extremely close since the two of them shared a passion for baseball and they often played against each other a lot, Griffin, Billy, and I were almost like the three musketeers since we all weren't extremely popular..well Billy was since everyone knew him but Griffin and I were the outcasts of the school, he was just quiet while I was considered a freak because of my sexuality and gender..but I didn't care at all since I could take insults..however Vance and Robbin didn't exactly like the fact that I didn't stand up for myself so they did it for me.

I walked over to them as the duo had blood covering their knuckles and I pulled them up and walked to the boys bathroom with them, Finny hot on our tails as he grabbed a rude from the crowd as it slowly disappeared. I made the boy's sit down on the sink and started taking care of Robbin's wounds while Bruise took care of Vance's. I gave both boys a look to start explaining why they got in a fight this time. "Listen it wasn't our fault this time, those sh*t heads started it." Vance defended himself as he spoke with a roll of his eyes. "Yeah! I fought because they called me weak then Vance jumped in after they tried double teaming me and..we got carried away once they started insulting you by misgendering you and calling you a freak.." Robbin trailed off as I groaned and started scolding them. "I don't need you guys to be getting into fights over me like that, I can take care of myself! You guys know that already." "Well..I would have probably defended you too since I am your friend, you need to look at it as we are defending you when you're not there to defend yourself.." Bruce spoke up as the other boys nodded in agreement as we finished patching them up.

I sighed and walked to all of them, flicking them in the forehead and smiled softly towards them as we walked out and headed to class for our already hectic day of school.