Chapter 14

Thank you for letting me use your headcannon for the grabber PunkyWilson I'll also be putting my own headcannon in the story at the end so look forward to that- ⚠️Mention of abuse and sewerslide(read if you want)

[3rd pov]
As a child Albert Shaw has always been a interesting kid. He always got good grades and was well behaved. He had a mother that loved him but his father..not so much. His father was an abusive guy over all but he was actually very nice when he was drunk. His mother was the only light in his life even though she was extremely depressed. She loves her husband but wanted to leave him, she knew she couldn't get far though which lead to her finally having enough of the beating, yelling, drinking, and torturing.

One day, Albert came home from school to find the house silent except the quiet sounds of pans or chopping up food from his mother cooking. He walked in the kitchen to greet her until he saw her with more bruises or cigarette burns on her body and dry tear stains on her cheeks. He said nothing and just walked over to her, holding his mother tightly as if she would disappear if he let her go and she did the same for a while before she continued to cook.

Later that night Mrs. Shaw tucked Albert in and kissed his head before turning out the light and leaving to get ready for bed herself. Mr. Shaw was already asleep so she had to be very quiet. (⚠️Warning starts now!⚠️) She washed her face and brushed her teeth, then opened the medicine cabinet, soon leaving the room to throw away the now empty bottle of pills. She then walked back to her shared room with her sleeping husband and went to sleep.

The next morning Albert woke up and looked around his room before his eyes caught an envelope in his room from his mother. It was an apology letter for the fact that she had to leave him alone with his monster of a father and to not be sad since she was now happier. He ran to find his mother only to find her in the bed alone and unresponsive. He called the police and they took her away to the hospital and she was announced dead the next day.

Coping was hard for Albert as things just got harder. He did have conversations with his mother on days he had a bad day and she was the first he told that he had feelings for other boys instead of girls but he got bullied and got in fights because of it. There was one boy that he became a bit more than friends with but they kept it a secret from the world until one day Albert's father caught them together, cuddling and gifting each other small kisses while watching movies. This enraged Mr. Shaw and he went ballistic, beginning to beat Albert but his boyfriend got in the way and ended up being beaten to death.

Albert's world crashed. The only other person that made him happy was now dead and he snapped, only seeing red. Once he woke up he seen both his boyfriend's and his fathers blood on the floor, a bat and belt bloody and next to his father. He realized what he did and called the police, holding his now dead boyfriend until the police came to take the bodies away.

From that point on, he went to juvie, and a few years later, he ended up getting with a woman and having a child with her. He married her 6 months after the baby was born and swore up and down that he'd never be like his father. Little did he know, he already became like him the moment he killed him. He knew deep down inside that he was still gay which is why he had no problem killing his wife at all and began kidnapping the sons of his bullies if they had any, it soon got carried away to him becoming the infamous Grabber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so that's done! I do apologize if I triggered anything inside anyone or caused then discomfort! Please inform me if I have and I'll be editing this chapter since I don't want you guys to be uncomfortable.

My theory about the Black phone movie is that The Grabber, Finny, and Gwen might be related, specifically him being their uncle on their mom's side. I know it sounds weird but hear me out-

Finney and Gwen's mother could hear voices and Gwen gained that same ability as well as being able to see things that aren't there/the dream thing. Finney and the Grabber can both hear the telephone ringing when it's not supposed to be able to work at all as well as heat the voices that come from it. I had a thought that maybe the Grabber was related to their mom (possibly a brother) and the two of them inherited that psychic gift from their mother or father just like Finney and Gwen did even though Gwen's affects her more and actually happens just about all the time which is why their father stresses over her about it so much and Finney only experienced his gift when he was around alone and especially in a place that probably had loads of spirits not put to rest.

I'm getting off track but I'd like to hear what y'all think of my theory, I hope you enjoyed this chapter as well!