'Yeah, you said that!' you said, now sure of it. 'I can't quite remember when but you told me, and the others, that you didn't know about everyone's sex life!'

'So?' Hyunjin asked, taking a left on the roundabout now.

'Well, after our night at your art studio,' you began, blushing as you thought back at it and feeling warm, 'and that one time with Hannie,' you stopped, feeling slightly awkward, 'you knew back then too,' you said accusingly.

Hyunjin didn't respond. You looked over at him. There was a soft expression on his face, and the corners of his mouth turned up a little.

'Jinnie!' you spurred him on.

'Don't tell them, alright? We already have so little privacy as it is, with the whole mind-reading thing and all between us,' he said calmly. You stared at him frowning. 'But then again, I think some of them already might have a hunch about it. I mean we've been together for ages,' he said thoughtfully.

'Why not tell me?' you said, understanding why he hadn't told the other guys. Hyunjin chuckled.

'Would it make you feel more comfortable exploring your newfound sexuality if I had told you that I can sense it every time you feel like getting frisky?' Hyunjin spoke. You swallowed and cleared your throat, shifting awkwardly in your seat. 'Not only that, you were still coming to terms with us being Gods, our powers, the relationships we have, and even yourself. Would it really have helped you if I had told you you can't keep a secret like that with me around?'

'Right,' you spoke with a small voice. You bit your lip. You understood. It was not like he was intentionally breaching your privacy. You knew it was who he is, what he is, he couldn't help it.

'Do you ever find it annoying or hard?' You asked him softly, looking at him. He shook his head.

'Not at all. Love, lust, arousal, sex, they're all great things. I can't make anyone feel them just how Chan doesn't get to decide who lives or not. But then again, maybe that's a bad comparison,' He said, turning a corner and chuckling at himself. 'No, all feelings related to my area of expertise are happy feelings, good feelings. Whenever I sense them, it feels good,' he said with a curt nod.

'Do you mind it?' You asked him, it was a question you had had for all of them for a while now. You couldn't look at him and nervously started to pick at your nails in your lap.

'What?' He asked.

'You know,' you said, voice small and feeling embarrassed, 'that we, I mean that I, we... share?' you decided, biting your lip. Hyunjin laughed again.

'My love, we share everything together,' he said, and you knew he was talking about the others in particular, but it wasn't giving you the answer you needed. 'No, I do not mind,' he added, seeming to read your thoughts, 'And I can tell you, none of us do. We share. It's who we are, what we are. You are our Goddess, remember? Besides, I wouldn't be able to keep you to myself even if I wanted to,' he said with a chuckle. You giggled shyly as he pulled up into the parking lot.

'Well, we're here. Too late to turn back now,' Hyunjin said with a look at the art gallery from the outside.

'Sheesh, you make it sound like a death sentence,' you said jokingly.

'Well, who knows what we might find in there,' he said, wiggling his brows, which made you laugh.

Even though Hyunjin's crash course had made you feel more confident about your knowledge of art, and he had told you about every single art exhibition he'd ever visited before this, you still felt quite nervous as the two of you walked hand in hand up to the gallery.