<3. 15

[Y/N] was currently in her bedroom. Resting after eating her breakfast. And the vampires were in the living room. For the first time in a long while, discussing something. It was about yui. She was not here as she was in her bedroom.

" Yui somehow got my potion, and mixed it with [Y/N]'s food. "

Reiji said seriously. He was concerned about her health. Since he knew that the potion was weak he was glad about that. The thought that crossed their mins were-

They were a bunch of cold vampires, were they not?

They were supposed to be without their heart.

It was a non functionary organ for them. But why was it starting to function? Why were they acting this was around [Y/N]?

The things her innocence made them feel was beyond their imagination.

Take laito for example. He is a perverted man, taking advantages of the brides in a bad way, but never in his mind, a perverted thought about [Y/N] crossed.

Same with reiji, sometimes he would put poison in their brides tea cup, but that thought never crossed his mind. This happened with every vampire that was in the mansion.

They only thought to protect her from any harm, protect her innocence, and make her as much happy as she could be.

And when they thought more about this, they recently realized that-

They loved her. And they wanted to keep her-

All for themselves.

[Y/N] was not an object, and they new that, but they did not want to get her hurt. They knew that other people might not treat her as good as they can, and that was why, also, if she stays with them forever, they will treat her better than anyone could treat her in the world.

They would buy her anything she likes, anything she wants, they would go as far as to sacrifice their everything for her. They loved her this much.

They wanted to let her know that they loved her. And they will let her know.

" I want to truly kill yui for making [Y/N] suffer like this. "

Why said, he was never serious but because this was a matter regarding her, he would be awake till the whole matter finishes.

" I think that someone should be with [Y/N] at the moment. I do not think that leaving her alone would be fine because of what happened. "

Reiji said. He was concerned about her as the same with other vampires.

His brothers nodded and allowed kanato to go to her.

They then started discussing about the consequences of not killing yui. And the danger [Y/N] was in.

Kanato happily skipped to [Y/N]'s room. He opened the door directly because he did not wanted to disturb her if she was sleeping. And indeed she was sleeping.

He smiled gently at her and plopped down the bed beside her, close to her. He could feel she had fever and was angry on yui for that.

With [Y/N], she was feeling extremely cold. So cold that she was shivering vey bad. It was very cold. She was clutching her blanket very tight to find some warmness. But she found none.

Warm. What was that warmth? She was feeling it on her left side. The strange warmness. She wanted it.

[Y/N] moved towards that warmness to snuggle in it. And she did found some more warmness. It felt as if the warmness was surrounding her. It felt so warm...

[Y/N] wanted to last in this warmness forever.

She wanted to stay here. Forever.

What she did not know was, that, the strange warmness was none other than kanato.

He heard [Y/N] mumbling the word 'cold' and moved to her side to embrace her. He didn't want her to feel cold. He wants her to be happy. So with as much as he could do, he gently made her lay in his arms. Feeling the cold warmth in his body.

Even he didn't know why his body was hot. It was normally cold. But then, he heard something beating.

It was his heart.

His heart was pumping blood and increasing his body's temperature.

He would be dead cold normally. But even his body is now on the journey to make her feel as good as she can.

That was why he was warm. Soo warm that [Y/N] snuggled some more in his arms, her head on his chest. She wanted to stay like that forever.

And she finally slept peacefully as she clutched that warmness with her little hands to never let it go.

...

How was the chapter?

Is it me being dumb? Because i am updating even though i have exams. But i hope you like this chapter!  I am in a rush. I would love to get your response on what i have to improve in my story!

Love you all!! ♥️♥️