<3. 4

{ AUTHOR'S POV }

[Y/N] went inside the bathtub. And sat the opposite of shu.

She then smiled at him.

" Shu-san, do you want to wash yourself or do i do it? "

She said.

" You do it. "

Shu replied. [Y/N] smiled and nodded.

She then rubbed the soap on her skin and went towars shu, doing the same. She also had made bubbles in her bath.

[Y/N] rubbed shu's back, the whole time shu was listening to music. He had closed his eyes.

[Y/N] then rinsed herself and shu, making the soap go away. She then looked at the bubbles and let out cute giggles from her mouth.

Shu opened his eyes to see [Y/N] playing with bubbles. She looked adorable. He wanted to pinch her cheeks, he never did that to anyone.

She then looked at him while playing with bubbles.

" Will you play with me? "

She asked as she looked at him. How can be someone so innocent? Shu wondered. He never had a bride in the house which was this innocent.

They were either scared, wanted to make love with the vampires or acted innocent. And he hated that. Yui was the one of them.

But then he looked at [Y/N]. She was completely opposite of her sister. She went through pain, but still found a reason to love her family.

" Okay. "

Shu replied. [Y/N] then held his hands as she made the bubbles fly. She looked up at the bubbles while laughing cutely. And tried to catch those. Shu unknowingly smiled.

He then gave in to his urge and pinched her cheeks. She looked at him and smiled. Holding the back of shu's hand as he pinched her cheeks.

" Shu-san, it's now time to get out of the bathroom. Come on. " 

[Y/N] said as she got up and went outside the bathtub. She then held shu's hand and got him out.

" You will have to go to your room to change your clothes or you will get more cold." [Y/N] said.

" Okay."

Amd with that, shu teleported out of her room and went to his room. [Y/N] went to where the suitcases were. She then took out her favorite pajamas to wear.

She wore those and went to comb her hair

She wore those and went to comb her hair. Just then, another person appears behind her. He slowly snaked his arms around [Y/N]'s waist and rests his chin on her shoulder.

She turns around to see laito. She smiled at him.

" Hi! "

She waved at the mirror so he could see.

" Hi. "

Laito said with a flirty smile. [Y/N] didn't know that, she thought it was just a smile. She then let him be and combed her hair. But then she pouted.

" What happened? "

Laito asked as he noticed her pout.

" I wanted to make braids on my hair, but i don't know how to. "

She mumbled. Laito chuckled at him. This was not his perverted chuckle. He was surprised by himself. But then looked at her. She was so innocent, so innocent that he could not bring himself to take advantage of her.

" Do you know how to make braids? "

She asked him. Hope filled her purple doe eyes. He looked at her and smiled. A genuine smile.

" Yes i know. Do you want me to make you braids? "

" Yes! "

[Y/N] nodded excitedly, happy that she will have braids on her hair.

" Now let's sit on the bed . Okay? "

Both of them sat in the middle of the bed. Laito gently took her strands of hair and made perfect twin braids in no time.

[Y/N] looked at her hair and smiled at laito. She immediately hugged him and giggled.

" Thank you! Laito-san! " 

She thanked him, laito gently caressed her head.

" My pleasure. "

[Y/N] pulled away and yawned. She then got her pillow and layed down. One pillow beneath her head. Another one, which was a big size, was in between her legs as she hugged it and snuggled close to it.

She then looked one last time at laito.

" Good night laito-san..."

Just as she said that, she immediately fell asleep. Soft snores escaped her mouth.

Laito gently put her blanket over her and kissed her forehead.

" Good night to you too, [Y/N]... "

He then teleported out of her room.