<3. 13

[Y/N] woke up when her alarm rang. She turned it off again and got inside of her comfortable strawberry blanket.

She wanted to sleep. She was tired. And had a fever. But then, after a moment, she felt the bed beside her get a bit heavy and felt something soft on her forehead.

" Strawberry, ore-sama wants you to wake up. "

Oh, it was ayato.

[Y/N] smiled sleepily at him without opening her eyes and mumbled a 'no' sleepily.

Then ayato noticed that she was warmer than before, that indicated; she had a fever.  But did not say anything. Ayato gently wrapped his arms around her waist as he made her head rest gently against his chest.

" You're warm, ayato-san. "

[Y/N] mumbled sleepily as she snuggled in him more. Ayato was beet red. He never reacted this way. But this girl was making, not him, but everyone act differently.

[Y/N]; after half an hour, sat up, rubbing her right eye with her right hand, made in fist. Ayato layed beside her, staring at her. [Y/N] then looked at him and layed on top of him, hugging him.

Ayato very much enjoyed the hug. It was everyone's daily routine to get a hug from [Y/N]. And every one of them enjoyed it.

" Good night, ayato-san.."

As he expected. [Y/N] was calmer than usual when greeting. Maybe because she was recovering from her fever.

" Good night to you too strawberry. "

" But i want to sleep moreee! "

[Y/N] said making a pouty face. She did woke up but she wanted to sleep. Ayato then made a thinking face, pretending to think but had words already in his tip of tongue.

" Ore-sama heard that reiji made a strawberry shortcake today for [Y/N]... "

And... That was the que.

[Y/N] jumped out of her bed, and ran to the bathroom to do her routine, ayato felt as if she did not have any fever, and in some minutes she was all ready, bathed, brushed her teeth, and wore some comfortable pajamas again.

Ignoring ayato for now, she ran towards the stairs to get down from it to reach out to her strawberry heaven. She absolutely loved strawberries.

The sakamaki house was filled with giggles and laughter coming from [Y/N] as she ran. Her happiness made others' night much better.  

" I WANT STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE REIJI-SAN! "

[Y/N] shouted while coming downstairs.

Her feet skipped a step. And she was about to land on her face first.

Keyword: about.

[Y/N] felt an arm wrap around her waist and another one supporting her back. It was kanato. He had dropped his teddy to save her. [Y/N] stared at him, eye to eye. She then smiled at him and kissed his cheeks, got up and picked up kanato's teddy from the ground.

Kanato was all red. He was blushing very bad. It was the effect of [Y/N]'s soft kisses.

She looked at teddy, her eyes held some tears, and she hugged the teddy.

" I'm sorry teddy, you got hurt because of me. "

She apologized to the teddy as she hugged him. Kanato looked at her. His eyes held some unknown emotion.

Nobody gave teddy this much attention. Some of the previous brides did, but they were all,

Fake emotions.

All fake.

But hers, were all,

Real.

And that was the one thing he liked about her the most. It was that she never showed fake emotions.

He had to protect her from any danger.

Because she was so,

Pure.

....

Hello my family! How fo you all like the story so far? And thank you sooo muchhh for 4.k reads. I really appreciate all of your voted and reads.