<3. 9

[Y/N] woke up. She felt something wrapped around her waist.

It was subaru.

She gently smiled at him while cupping his cheeks. He was very comfortable to hug. She would hug him again.

[Y/N] tapped his cheek lightly so he could wake up.

" Subaru-san, wake up. "

She said gently. [Y/N] was always the one to wake up early. And waking up while hugging a pillow was one of the favorite things of [Y/N].

Subaru woke up, feeling something on his cheeks. When he opened his eyes, he was met with a breathtaking [Y/N]. She looked like an angel he read from a book.

[Y/N] was smiling at him, he didn't know why he felt something in his stomach. But maybe it was her smile. That made his day 10 times better than before.

Then, he smelled something. It was her intoxicating blood.

And he wanted to drink it. But how? Subaru did not want to hurt [Y/N], but he wanted to taste her blood. He thought for a bit.

" Subaru-san, is something wrong? "

[Y/N]'s gentle voice broke the chain of his thoughts. He looked at her. His eyes, red as ruby.

" [Y/N], i cannot tolerate the smell of your blood. It is truly intoxicating. I at least want to try it one time. May i? "

He did it. He told her.

Subaru expected [Y/N] to run away from him, he expected her to be scared of him. But instead, she laughed lightly. Her small fist covered her mouth as she chuckled.

She then looked at him and gave him the brightest she could.

" You don't have to be scared silly! I give you the permission as i know you need blood to survive. Don't worry I'll give you blood whenever you ask me. But you don't have to drink very much as i will pass out from weakness okay? "

She put a condition, nonetheless subaru agreed.

He slowly cupped her right cheek with his right hand and slowly got close to her face.

Their lips were only inches apart from getting in contact. Subaru then stared at her lavender eyes, he caressed her cheek with his thumb.

" This might hurt, but I'll try my best to be as gentle as i can. "

[Y/N] only smiled at him staring into his eyes as well and nodded.

Subaru slowly leaned in.

It felt as if the time had stopped for subaru. Her soft rosey pink lips, it felt like,

Heaven.

He forgot about everything. About his brothers, he forgot where he was, what time it was, he forgot. The only thing that mattered to him for the moment,

Was her.

[Y/N] was surprised by subaru's action but didn't know what he was doing. But she let him. That proved, she knew nothing about this stuff.

After kissing her, subaru felt something in his heart. What was that? He did not know.

Subaru slowly parted away, his eyes again ruby red. [Y/N] did not question anything as she knew he would drink his blood.

He slowly kissed her neck, sucking it softly so she could adjust, then he slowly set his fangs on her neck.

Subaru heard a hiss coming from [Y/N].

But after that, he lost his mind. Just as he thought. Her blood was like,

Heaven.

[Y/N] felt a bit of pain, but did not stop him, she knew how hungry he was. So she slowly started to caress his hair as he drank her blood.

After a while subaru felt [Y/N] getting weak, he wanted to drink more of that heavenly blood, but he knew she would get unconscious.

What good did he do to get her?

After forcing himself to pull away from her, subaru looked at [Y/N]. She was breathing heavily. But when she looked at him, she gave him the same angelic smile she always gave people.

How could she be that innocent?

" Subaru-san, i want to go to the bathroom. But i feel very weak, carry me to the bathroom? "

[Y/N] said while making grabby hands towards subaru.

Again. He felt the same thing in his heart.

Was this love?

...

Oh my GODDD.

THIS STORY HAS REACHED MORE THAN 1.K READS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME.

YOU ALL ARE THE BEST. Any Naruto fans here? If yes,

Then you can see my profile for the naruto fanfiction i wrote.

Thank you very much again for reading this story. 🙏