<3. 11

[Y/N] and the others sat on the chair beside the dining table to eat.

Reiji had made breakfast today.

As always, while [Y/N] ate the food, everyone except yui, would take small glances of her as she ate her food adorably.

But today, something was different. It seemed [Y/N] was thinking about something. Her brows were furrowed and she was frowning a bit.

After a moment, she looked at the six vampires that were there.

After wiping her mouth with a tissue she looked at them again.

" Can i ask a question? "

She asked.

The vampires nodded.

" Have you ever loved anyone before? "

This made the vampires frown a bit. They thought about their mothers. ( Platonically) they did love ther mothers, but does it counts like that?

" No. "

Some responded, some shook their head. [Y/N] then looked at them and smiled. Again.

Something happened in thier heart.

What was it?

It was like a cinematic scene.

" Even though, you haven't loved anyone yet, i know you will find love from someone someday. "

Her eyes shining like the stars in the sky, her smile giving them nothing but butterflies. The mole on her bottom-left side of her lips.

But then, her words registered in their minds. Love?

Eyes wide. They finally realised this feeling. This was love. All this time, they felt this feeling in thier heart and stomach was love. It was truly a beautiful feeling.

Her each smile made them fall harder for her.

" Why are you all looking like that? "

[Y/N]'s voice broke them out of their thoughts.

They all looked at her. And yui, who was quiet the whole time, glared at her.

" Why do you care where they are looking at you creature! "

She seethed. [Y/N]'s eyes became watery again. But this time, she decided to go against yui.

Wiping the tears from her eyes. [Y/N] for the first time stared at yui back.

" Do not tell me mean things like that yui. "

[Y/N] for the first time stood for herself. This made the vampires proud of her. Now she was finally standing up for herself.

" You don't have any rights to talk back to me! "

She shouted. Reiji was angry. He did not like when yui treated [Y/N] like this. And now that he found about these feelings, he would not let anyone say anything to her.

He did know, that his brothers will not do anything to her. Even though he did not care for his brothers, deep, deep inside his mind, he still cared for them a bit.

( A bit of character change of [Y/N] :) and reiji :) )

Laito took [Y/N]'s hand and took her upstairs. He felt her wrist very hot. He stopped and looked at [Y/N]. She had pink cheeks and was breathing a bit heavily. If he didn't had some special senses then he would have assumed she was fine.

But he knew she was not.

Laito gently touched [Y/N]'s forehead. Yep, she had a fever. But then he also saw something. Bite marks. Subaru. It was subaru. But he knew the reason of her fever was not subaru.

But now, he had to take care of her.

...

Back with another chapter! How do you all like the story so far? Moonlight12u  as you can see. I have changed the character according to how you like.

I really appreciate that you all read my stories. It really makes me happy. And the people who follow me, are like my family. Since their all comments and votes and follows helps me in knowing that people like my stories and where i have to improve.

So thank you very much!