<3. 6

The vampires glared at yui. How could she do that? [Y/N] was protecting the human from the punishment.

Then they looked at [Y/N], who had tears in her eyes. Such a kind, innocent soul, how could her sister call her that.

They knew [Y/N] considered yui her only family, and that was the problem. Even though, the sakamaki's are cold hearted, they do not care about anyone except themselves; they, wanted to remove the pain called yui from [Y/N]'s life.

If she needs family, they will be her family. They will give her whatever she wants, and will protect her from any danger. The kind soul had gone through enough pain.

They saw how hard [Y/N] tried to take care of yui, calling yui her only family. She did not deserve this. Not one a bit.

And the things her sister did to her, she still didn't stop loving yui, if they were on [Y/N]'s place, they would have killed yui long ago.

Reiji then looked at [Y/N].

" Do not worry. I am going to forgive her this last time. The human's manners are more deplorable. "

[Y/N] sighed in relief and smiled kindly at reiji.

" Thank you soo much reiji-san! "

She said as she bowed. Reiji nodded. They then began to eat. [Y/N] ate her breakfast like a child. She had some crumbs on her mouth. Reiji noticed it when they got all up.

He gently smiled at her adorableness, even though her manners were not that good, but still, she was not taight manners like the human had.

He went to her, took a handkerchief and wiped [Y/N]'s mouth.

" Thanks reiji-san! "

[Y/N] beamed at him.

" No problem. "

Reiji responded.

[Y/N] then went to kanato and smiled at him, which he returned. She looked at his teddy.

" Aww.. how cute is that teddy! I also have a teddy, her name is strawberry! "

[Y/N] beamed at him. Kanato smiled while looking at his teddy. He then looked up shyly to her.

" Would.. you like to play with me and teddy when we get back home? "

He asked. [Y/N] smiled and nodded.

" I'd love to know more about you and teddy! "

Yui just sat there, looking more angrier than ever. She was angry that the creature was taking all the spotlight. She hated the creature in every way.

[Y/N] then went to subaru, he looked mad, he always looked. She then looked at him curiously.

" Wow... You have pretty eyes. "

This startled subaru, why was she bothering him? But it was not his fault, he did not get compliments easily. And this girl... Did it easily.

" Umm... Thanks... "

Yes, he could've shouted at her, but after seeing how her nature was, he decided against it.

Then it was not time to go outside and go to school. [Y/N] went i side the car and sat beside ayato and laito. They both were staring at her.

She just simply smiled at them and stared into space. Laito smiled softly at her as ayato stared.

Reiji was giving yui and [Y/N] the cranberry juice. [Y/N] looked at the juice then looked at reiji.

" You have to drink this. "

He said harshy to yui.

[Y/N] looked at him, her eyes filled with curiosity. She was such a curious bean.

" What does this juice do reiji-san? "

She asked as she looked at him curiously. Reiji looked at her and smiled gently.

" This increases the rate of your blood, so drink it. "

" Then i will drink it everyday! I won't fall ill! And i will be super strong! Just like you guys! "

[Y/N] adorably said as she puffed her cheeks and showed her tiny muscles on her hand.

Everyone except yui, who glared at
[Y/N], chuckled.

It was such a wholesome moment.