<3. 5

[Y/N] woke up when her alarm rang. She looked at her alarm, turned it off, and again went in her dreams.

But then in her dreams, she realised she has to go to school. [Y/N] immediately shot up and went to her bathroom.

She again did a bubble bath. brushed her teeth and went outside to find laito, she didn't know how to make her hair.

But as she went towards the hall, [Y/N] realised, she woke up earlier than almost all the persons in the house.

And she regretted not sleeping some more. But anyways, she went to the kitchen to drink some water and found reiji preparing breakfast.

[Y/N] looked at him, curiosity filled her purple eyes as she excitedly went towards him.

[Y/N] back hugged reiji as she rested her head on his back as she was not that tall. Reiji tensed up, but relaxed when he felt the same, smell of intoxicating blood. And the lavender-like scent
of [Y/N].

[Y/N] then pulled away and looked at him, giving him her one of the iconic sleepy smile.

" Good morning reiji-san. "

She said as she rubbed her eyes. He looked at her, and smiled a small smile while internally gushing about her adorableness.

" Good morning miss? [Y/N], now drink some water, i know you are here for that. "

Reiji said as he have her a glass of water, she drank it feeling her energy get back.

" Can you teach me how to make breakfast? I don't know how to."

[Y/N] said as she gave him puppy eyes, her lover lip, slightly out and her doe eyes sparkling.

Reiji, in his first time ever in life, could not say no. He sighed then nodded. [Y/N] did another of her happy dance and started learning how to cook.

Reiji cooked but informed what ingredient it was and told her the steps.

After a while, [Y/N] finally saw, laito. She ran towards laito as he looked at her, a smile on his face.

" Good morning laito-san! Reiji-san was teaching me how to cook! "

[Y/N] said excitedly to laito, he smiled at her again and got some water to drink.

" Laito-san... I want you to make my hair. " [Y/N] said as she figited with her fingers. Laito chuckled at her. But was happy that she trusted the vampires including him.

" Okay [Y/N], "

Laito said as he snaked his arm around her waist and teleported to her room.
Both of them sat on her bed and laito started to make a hairstyle on her light purple hair.

Laito had let her half hair down, he then made the half hair in his hand into a cute bow. Which looked very cute on [Y/N]'s hair.

" All done. "

Laito said. He felt very calm with her. He did not know why. [Y/N] looked at her hair from the mirror. Her eyes wide, shining with excitement.

She immediately hugged laito, in response he chuckled.

" I don't know how i would be able to make my hair without you laito-san! Thank you sooooo much! "

[Y/N] said excitedly.

" No problem. "

Then they exited their bedroom and went to the dining hall. To rleat their breakfast.

Laito sat on the right beside [Y/N] while shu sat on the left. [Y/N] had happily hugged shu when she saw him. And shu very much enjoyed the hug.

Reiji had already served the food and all the people were there except yui.

" When will yui nee-chan come? "

She said while fiddling with the spoons on her plate. Reiji noticed it.

" Miss. [Y/N]. Do not do that, it is bad manners. "

He informed her. She immediately stopped fiddling and smiled at him sheepishly. He nodded in satisfaction.

" That human is late. I will have to give her punishment for getting late. "

Just as [Y/N] heard that, she immediately looked at reiji with sad eyes.

" Please don't hurt yui nee-san. Just forgive her this time. I don't want to see her hurt. Please. "

" Don't call me your sister you demonic creature! "

Yui shouted while coming downstairs.