<3. 1

Y/N's POV

I sat inside the car. I am very excited for today! Me and my sister yui, are going to live somewhere together, i hope she don't hate me that much. I love her.

I looked outside the window, there were soo many beautiful places to see, i could use them for painting. And i am sure strawberry will love it too.

( Strawberry: Y/N's favourite stuff toy )

Soon the car came to a stop. It stopped at a beautiful mansion. Oh my god! The mansion was soo big! I looked at yui, she was glaring at me. Why does she do that? Did i do something wrong to her?

" Yui, we have arrived. "

" So what! Don't talk to me! " She snapped at me. I felt my eyes get watery.
Please yui, don't talk to me like you always do, it hurts me.

I let it slide like i always do and got back all cheery. Yui got out of car without getting her luggage. I have to get it now.

I got her luggage and mine and walked on the red carpet which was layed on the pathway. It looked so fancy! It was my first time going to a mansion.

It started raining, yui ran ahead and opened the door without knocking and ran inside. It is bad manners.

I also quickly ran towards the door but did not enter it.

" Hello? Is someone here? "

I asked as it was bad to enter someone's house. After a while, a very nice looking man appeared. I was scared a little as i didn't saw him walking.

" How may i help you? "

He asked. He had black hair fading at the tips, red ruby eyes, and wore glasses.
I looked at his eyes, and smiled.

" My sister went inside, and my father told me that i will have to live inside this mansion. Can i come inside? "

I asked. He looked at me, and nodded. He didn't show any emotions, but i can't do anything about it.

" Follow me."

He then went inside the mansion. I smiled and followed him. He was walking very fast for me to catch up.

" Um.. could you please slow down? "

I asked. I was very nervous as he would snap at me like yui always does. He looked at me and slowed down his pace, enough for me to catch up.

" I apologise. "

" It's okay! "

I smiled at him. We walked towards a room where i saw yui.

What is that man doing? I thought.

I looked at the person i was following.
He cleared his throat.

" Please refrain from doing these activities here. "  He said. What was the man doing?

" Damnit reiji! Always ruining the fun! " The man mumbled.

The man looked younger than reiji, he had red hair fading at the tips and had emrald eyes. He was also vey nice looking.

He then looked at me. I smiled at him.

" Hello, what do i call you? I already gave her a nickname, pancake. I will name you, muffin! "

The red head declared. I smiled at him.

" Ohh what do we have here? "

I looked at where that voice came from, it was upstairs.  But when i looked there the person disappeared! How can he do that?

The person sat beside yui and licked her cheek, ew. I don't like it. He had brownish hair fading at the tips, he also wore a fedora. He was also very good looking.

He then looked at me, smiling. I also smiled back.

" Let us talk somewhere else. "

Reiji said as he led me to a hall. I followed him.

I don't know what will happen, but these people are very nice! They don't glare at me.

I am happy!

For now, at least.