💋 Truth or Kiss 💋

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'

Ship: Drew x Jake

Requested by: Myself 😅

-Little bit spicy-

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'

-Drew's POV-

Jake and I were hanging out at my place, but it was extremely awkward.

Jake's sitting on the bed, well I'm on one of my beanbag chairs.

"Jake?" I say. He looks up at me in shock. Like he forgot about where he was. Idiot.

"Are you okay? You've been acting weird." I ask him.

"Oh! Um! I'm good! Haha..." Jake replies looking away from me again.

How stupid does he think I am? He's so bad at lying.

I walk over to the bed and sit on the bed with him.

"Jake." I start, "Let's play a game."

"I don't want to play a game. I told you I was fine, Drew! Don't worry about me." He responds.

"That wasn't a question. So, let me explain the game." I say, Jake just rolled his eyes at me.

"If you lie to me, I will kiss you. This will keep happening until you tell me the fucking truth."

Jake's face becomes red. "What!"

"You heard me." I say as my hand holds Jake's left cheek, his blush becomes darker, but he doesn't reject what I'm doing nor does he talk.

"Jake... Do you want me to kiss you?" I ask. All he does is look away.

"I'm serious, Jake! I will kiss you if you don't tell me the truth." I say show he know I'm not lying to him.

He continued to look away and not say anything.

"Fine. I'm going to kiss you, now." I say before Jake's eyes grow wide.

"Wait-" He started, but I kissed him before he could say the rest.

I close my eyes and move my hands down to his waist. Jake is still in shock, but he eventually kisses me back.

I break this kiss to get air, and then quickly connect them again. Are tongue fight for dominance, then Jake giving in shortly after we started. I broke the kiss.

"Mhm..." Jake breaths out.

"Shit. Sorry, Jake. I should have thought abou-"

"Do it again. Please." Jake cuts me off.

"What?" I ask in shock, thinking I heard him wrong.

"Kiss me again." Jake says looking up at me. I smile at him.

I pull him into my lap as we kiss. Then, I move one of my hand up to his cheek, well the other moves up and down his thigh.

"Mhm!" Jake moans into the kiss.

I move from his lips to his neck. "Drew... Don't leave any marks."

I stop, with my hand still rubbing his inner thigh.

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*’*'

[422 words]

🌺- I really wanted to write Drake after what happened in episode 11 of TMF 😭
I've spent my whole day reading Drake fanfiction and writing it so I'm thriving rn 😅👍

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'