💤 The Sleepover 💤

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'

Ship: Jake x Daisy (middle school)

Requested by: MilliexxBubbles

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'

-Daisy's POV-

I walked into school to see Jake being thrown against a locker. I quickly ran over to him.

"Hey! Stop!" I scream, "You should never bullies as I run over to protect Jake.

"Aww look! It's Jakey's girlfriend! How cute." One of the bullies said in a sarcastic tone.

"Shut up! You are always so rude to people!" I say as I see a teacher walk into the hallway.

'This is my chance!' I think to myself before I start to fake cry.

"Leave him alone, David! He didn't do anything to you! Any of you! You all have no right to throw him against the locker like that!" I yell.

I watch the smirk's on their faces disappear and a lock of shock take over when they see the teacher run over.

"What is happening!" She asks, "Why are you crying Daisy? And why is Jake on the floor?"

"Umm hi Mrs. Polly. D-david, Steve, and Jerremy threw him a-against the locker, a-and then started calling him n-names. A-and, when I went to pr-protect Jake, they started to call me names as well!" I cried.

"Aww it's okay sweetheart, I'll take care of this." Mrs. Polly said before turning her attention to the three boys. "I am very disappointed in you three. We are going to the office and a koye will be sent home." She then turns to Jake and I. "Daisy, please take Jake the the nurse's office. Them, she starts to walk away, with the three boys following behind.

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'

"Here you go, Hun." The nurse said as she gave Jake an ice pack. "Thanks Miss." Jake replied without making eye contact. He hasn't looked at either of us.

The nurse looks at me, then to Jake, and then back to me. "I'm going to go check on another student, Daisy, could you please look after him?"

"Of course! I don't mind!" I reply happily. "Thank you, you are always very kind." The nurse said before walking out of the room. 

"Jake..." I say. He doesn't look at me. "Jake, please look at me. I'm so sorry about what they did! They only make fun of you became they're insecure. That's the only reason someone will ever make fun of you."

This causes Jake to look at me. His eyes are big and his checks are tinted red.

"Would you like to have a sleepover at my house? I'm sure my mom's won't mind!" I ask him. "I..." Then he pauses for a few seconds. "I would love to have a sleepover with you."

I blush and look away. 'He's so sweet!' I think to myself.

"Great! We can leave whenever you feel better! We'll just have to go to are afternoon classes." I say.

"Mhm." Is all he says before looking away. "You can leave now. I wouldn't want you to fail your classes."

"I would rather fail then leave you here, Jake! Besides, I'm sure Mrs. Polly told all of are teachers where we are and what happened. So don't even worry about it, Jake."

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'

-Jake's POV-

I. Can't. Believe. I'm. Going. To. Daisy's. House. For. A. Sleepover.