💛 Un-likely friendships🖤

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'

Smut warning

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'

✧Sadie's POV✧

"Who do you think should be part of our group?" Daisy asked as she sits down with Stacy and I. "I don't know." I responded well resting my head on my hand.

"Should we get another girl, a guy.... or someone in-between?" Daisy asked trying her best to include everyone. "Maybe a guy? I don't really want another girl." Stacy said as she stood up to grab a cup of water from the fridge.

"Okay... I can look through my contact list!" Daisy said as she ran into her room to get her phone. "Let's see..."

"What about Sean? Or Drew?" Daisy asked as she scrolled through her phone. "Did you seriously just recommend Drew?" I asked as I raised my head. "Why would we let that jerk into our friend group?"

Daisy frowned at me. "He changed. It's been a few years since highschool."

*Sigh*

"Whatever you say." I said looking at Stacy for her opinion.

"No offense to Drew, but... I'd rather have a girl join a group then Drew." Stacy says as she removes the water bottle top.

I start laughing. "I agree with Stacy."

"Okay... What about Sean?" Daisy asked again. "Ummmmmm..." I said looking at Daisy. "What's wrong with Sean?" Daisy asked.

"Nothing!" Stacy responded before laughing.

"It's kind of awkward considering the fact he has a crush on you and you don't have a crush on him. It'll be weird...." I responded trying to be as nice as possible.

"Okay then." Daisy said as she looked at her phone. "Liam?"

"No." Stacy and I said at the same time.

"Henry?"

"Are you serious?" I asked Daisy. "What?" Daisy responded confused. "Please just move on." Stacy said clearly tiered of this.

"Elliot?"

"Ummmmmm." I responded.

"No." Stacy said being blatantly honest.

"Okay, okay!" Daisy responded. "What about Luke?"

This caused Stacy to spit out her water onto Daisy.

"Ewwww! Stacy!!!" Daisy said as she stood up, causing me to laugh.

"Sorry, sorry! But why would you even suggest that? One he would say no, and to if for some reason he says yes, Zander will actually kill me." Stacy said clearly hating the idea. "Also it'll be weird because I had a crush on him in highschool."

"Ya... That would be weird." I agreed l backing up Stacy.

"Okay, well here's my phone. I'm going to go dry off." Daisy said as she looked at Stacy annoyed.

"I said sorry!" Stacy yelled as Daisy walked out of the room. "Okay. You scroll well I go get a new drink, you want something?" Stacy asked as she handed the phone to me.

"Sprite, please." I responded well looking through her phone. "What about ******?" I asked as Stacy walked back to the table.

"Yeah... No." Stacy said sitting down and throwing her feet onto the table.